Reviews for little things
reicheru chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
hahass i like how you manage to link everything together. i thought it was a liitle too long for me. kinda reads as a story. anyways good job.

lovee,rei.
SeraphicTempest chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
This poem is brilliant. I thought at first that you were 20 by your writing style. The structure was great/wonderful, etc. And the poem gives this poignant feeling. The content is really deep, write more, write more!
natthatter chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
-is stunned.i like this one too, i it's lovely the way you brought all the different perspectives together in the continual verse breaks.

but yes it look squite scary from afar.
arcanum-zw chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
EH so sad :'( *sniff* Hehe it was a great idea with the multiple perspectives thingamajig, and the contuinity between the stanzas was brilliant! _
Cerulean-Knights chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
wow...that was great...but on another note, the partying starts at 14 if ya know the right places (or the right people), at least where I live (how do I know this? Friends :)). Anyways, random info aside, it's really sad how people take drugs, my friend's friends have taken drugs (mine wouldn't, they know I'd kill them), and it really isn't pretty. *sighs* I don't see why some people even bother themselves with drugs when they know it's just gonna hurt them...you've got into an activistic (IS THAT A WORD?) mood...now I want to write a Bush-bashing poem...

Sumi-chan; What you call love, I call pain
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Wow wow wow wow wow...first of all I simple ADORE this...I can't believe how you did it! It's amazing! The subtleness and effectiveness of the pov changing is enough to knock the reader off his feet...the school-mates, the cops, the barman, the girl, the adults, the guy...did I miss out on someone? But you hardly noticed it's changed, and the way you break the sentences from verse to verse and all...no words can describe the brilliantness of this! Love, Mia
hahahahahaha chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
interesting piece. i didn't exactly like the way it was presented in, certainly seemed like a pain to read. *stupid headache* anyway, i guess you still can present your ideas clearly.
cheeseworth chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
i really liked this. i thought the way you switched between the different points of view was very creative and clever. good one.
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
K—A tragic death under suspicious circumstances—there's a lot of details missing from the summary. And, the newspaper got it wrong on at least one count—I've never seen any medical evidence that you can OD on cannabis; however, there's a lot of other "stuff" that you can easily OD on! There is a significant amount of "date rape," but the "drugs in the drink" (it has occurred) is rarer. I think a detective would ask a lot of questions—¿Why is a straight "A" student going to a bar—Who took her there, someone she knows and trusts? ¿Why would any sane individual mess around with the Singapore police when they can cross to Indonesia to...? This is a very strange occurrence—even here in our corrupt and decadent society—usually the girls that get into this kind of problem have a history at home and school. In any case: Angst, ¿Hormonal delusion or probing for answers? ¿What would Puccini or Rossini have to say? No answer, their hormones are stilled—there's no passion in the grave. Last thought—caution vs. cowardice—most minds probe hard and live hard during the 'immortal teens' (yes, I was a god then too—untouchable and immortal)—then life slams you down hard a couple of times and you realize it will end, sooner than later. Some teens push the limit a bit more than they should or are less cautious than they should be. In either case—tragedy ensues. Well, you certainly got me to write a lot with one poem! m
lola-in-slacks chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Ooh... that was brilliant. Muchos goodos. I am VERY impressed. & I'm hard to please.
Ohmm chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
AHH what can I say? Yet another wonderful piece by kismet. I really liked the enjambement and the (me)-style linking of paragraphs. How the whole plot unfolds and the horror develops is wonderful too. Beautiful.