Reviews for The Bride Hunt
R. Ficst chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Earlier you mention that at the restaurant she's getting $50/day, five days a week. In a month, you're going to have at least 20 working days out of that arrangement, which means she was making just over or around $1000 (which is "one grand") per month at the restaurant.

So when she gasps at the idea of making $1000/month because she's never made that much money, it sounds a little ridiculous. She might be shocked because it's great that she'll have a job that she might consider easier, or whatever, that will start right away and replace her pay at the same rate, but it's not an unheard of amount for her to be making.
macy8 chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
pretty good so far
ColourCascade chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
Ooh I like how at the beginning you like sorted them into stereotypes and stuff, where she has a good personality and less care about looks, and he is all about good looks with a bad personality. But then they start thinking the opposite anout each other and he's like hey she's really pretty and she's like hey he actually seems nice and caring. I don't know if it was intentional but I just thought it was pretty cool :)
Sonia chapter 15 . 5/13/2012
I loved it *squeals* wow sooo good
Nalex chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
OMG! I actually read this story a long time ago and it was AMAZING! Everything in the story just kept me reading more and more i couldnt stop until i finished each chapter. I absolutly love it, thank youu for posting and sharing your work. Hope to read more like it.
Brightheart chapter 15 . 12/23/2011
nice story...
Fatima chapter 15 . 12/1/2011
Hey, a totally loveable FF. I really enjoyed reading, thank you for writing it. :)
sarah.evangelina chapter 15 . 7/29/2011
This was so cute(: I genuinely loved every detail of it.
sweetpea265 chapter 15 . 6/8/2011
Awwe such a cute ending. I liked this story. Glad you were able to finish it for us.
sweetpea265 chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Still liking this story. It's a little Two Weeks Notice mixed with quite a few other things. I have to admit I've never really read anything quite like this.
sweetpea265 chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
I'm liking the story so far. Very interesting plot. I'm glad Devlin's father didn't die. You've managed to squeeze a lot into just a few chapters on here. At least it seems that way.
sblue13 chapter 15 . 1/19/2011
This was such a good story! I loved it!
Lady of romance world88 chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Hi. Its beautiful chapter and I love it. :) Ah Devlin will meet Naomi for their monthly trip. How interesting. :) Ah Eva left a message for Devlin. How interesting. :) Ah Devlin and Thom went to the restaurant for lunch. How interesting. :) Ah Drew is a waitress. And I am glad that she stand up for herself. :) OMG Drew got fired because she insult Devlin? Why? Poor Drew. :( OMG Devlin find that amusing. How dare he thinks its funny. :( OMG Is James the father of Devlin? :S OMG James end up unconscious now. Poor James. Hopeful he's okay. *hopeful* I am off to read the next chapter now. I am enjoy read this story. And I love it. :D
Lady of romance world88 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Hi. Its beautiful chapter and I love it. :) Ah Devlin is the playerboy and get everything he wants especially with women. How interesting. :) Ah I am wonder how long the affair with Devlin and Eva are? *curiously* I am sorry for Cara that her parents never care about her. Poor Cara. :( I am so glad that Drew take responsibility for her family and raise Cara as if its her own daughter. :) What happen to Becca and Drew's parents? :S I am off to read the next chapter. I am enjoy read this story. I love it. :D
Nikki P chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This was a heart-touching story. I loved each and every bit of it. There were some grammar and spelling errors but it didn't distract me while I was reading. Also, there was some illogical parts of the story but no worries, overall, I loved the concept and you have written it beautifully.
172 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »