Reviews for The Bride Hunt
KiraLyrin chapter 15 . 1/28/2005
I knew it! I knew they would get together, they are so perfect together! That last chapter is so adorable! Its a brilliant story!
charlotte chapter 3 . 1/20/2005
Thought i'd just but a reveiw here, and then at the end to boost up your review. Very well done! You manage to show real depth in the characters and it flows quiet well. carry on writting
xiaobudian chapter 15 . 1/17/2005
last chapter! happy day! good ending. Awesome story. Write another one soon.
xiaobudian chapter 14 . 1/17/2005
just gonna review every chapter.
xiaobudian chapter 13 . 1/17/2005
h well, everything will end up happily ever . Yeah, i've read the end.
xiaobudian chapter 12 . 1/17/2005
woah. naomi is scary. so she liked him all that time? but what abut that charlie guy?
xiaobudian chapter 11 . 1/17/2005
have u been 2 new york?
xiaobudian chapter 10 . 1/17/2005
luv ur story, just reveiwing 4 the sake of it.
xiaobudian chapter 9 . 1/17/2005
ya know that fictionpress has a realli raky memory. I tried 2 review 4 chap 6 and 7 and 8, but it said i had already reviewed those chaps and yeah, i did but that was last year so... they're freaky!
xiaobudian chapter 5 . 1/17/2005
yeah, u've changed ur name! no wonder cos' i was trying to look 4 cliqenie but it didn't exist. Oh well, i thought i had a bad memory and stuff, but alls good now
xiaobudian chapter 3 . 1/17/2005
oh well, at least u finished it even when u didn't get many reviews cos' most ppl r like no oone's reviweing so i'm not gonan finish it. But u did so thankyou!
xiaobudian chapter 2 . 1/17/2005
yeah, i haven't been reviewing but i can't believe u've onli got a few reviews even tho ur story is awesome!
xiaobudian chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
r u still on fictionpress and r u gonna write anymore stories?
alternatearcadia chapter 15 . 1/12/2005
Fabulous. Really fabulous. I loved every minute, second, millisecond of it. Love the 2 characters. You've managed to flesh them out pretty well. The plot was terrific. Truly entertaining. I was laughing a whole lot! And, Devlin and Drew.. sigh.. such a sweet couple. Touched the romantic in me. Hopefully more such fics will be on its way soon! :)
ONEthousandWORDs chapter 15 . 1/5/2005
M. Very pretty. I especially like Drew's chara: tis well thought out and written. Minor flaws in the writing (wrong versions of words, a time or two that you had Bryn's last name be the worng version... just little tiny things), but overall very, very nice. _ I especially liked Drew going to the park and figuring things out. I was proud of her for not being stupid. And proud of her again when she was willing to make herself miserable so that (she thought?) Devlin could be happy with a woman better suited to his job. If I were you, I'd think about seriously going through this (again, if you already have...) and editing it a bit. It's definitely worth it. _
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »