Reviews for The Bride Hunt
wanderingnachos chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Seems pretty interesting... but right now its 2:30 in the morning and everything seems too blurry right now... I need some sleep before I read the rest of it... BUT I'LL BE BACK! lol
giddy chapter 15 . 12/19/2004
Oh my god... This is absolutely one of the most romantic story I have ever read... It actually made me cry and laugh at the same time...I am so glad they got together...I love how you ended the story with a perfectly synchronized feeling that doesn't give too much away but enough to tell us readers that they are together and will live happily ever after(sounds kinda cheesy)...You made it sound so beautiful without making it corny...That indicates to someone that you are a wonderful author...You have a gift my friend and you better share it with everyone else...I will be wanting to read one of your novels sooner or later! Ciao
SLigHtLy FrEaKisH chapter 15 . 12/18/2004
Aw...this story was great! And very well written too! I was late for work because I wanted to finish the last four chapters, lol. I left myself five minutes to shower and dry, iron my shirt, get dressed, and do my hair, which consequently I had to do in the car with out a mirror, while my hair was still wet. And it was all your fault! Lol. Darn your chapters were long! Took me like fifteen - twenty minutes to read them, and usually I'm a fast reader. Anyway, great work! Write more captivating stuff!

Later FrEaK
noodleashy143 chapter 15 . 12/17/2004
This is such a good story! I love it so much and i stayed up til 2:30 am to finish it.
sumone u know chapter 14 . 12/17/2004
Comon guys this story is the best...Review it as many times as u can...GIVE CREDIT to cLiqenie...she deserves it...

girl i love this story...
xiaobudian chapter 6 . 12/15/2004
u know even though ur plot is cliched, its realli well written, and i'm recommending it to my friends!
xiaobudian chapter 7 . 12/15/2004
Yep! I'm just reviwing again, to get ur numbers up!
xiaobudian chapter 8 . 12/15/2004
I can't believe ur story only has 14 reviwes! Itr is way good! It so absolutely awesome, that I'm gonna spend all my spare time to review ur story! I love ur realli long chapters as well!
Emv1986 chapter 15 . 12/15/2004
That was one of the best stories I have read! I was up all last night reading it. Good Job!
anonymous chapter 15 . 12/15/2004
i love it! it was really good!
B.R.35 chapter 15 . 12/14/2004
Starts to cry! Loved it great story the best. Keep on writing.
Candidate chapter 15 . 12/14/2004
This was a great story. And the best part of it was... i got to read it all at once without having to worry about u not finishing it and all that. Thx. I really enjoyed reading this.
faithfuldescent chapter 15 . 12/14/2004
This is a great story. I'm sure everyone will love. Just wait you''l have hundreds of reviews. But let this be one of the first ten.
kungfu kitty chapter 15 . 12/14/2004
wow! this is such a great story! lots of suspense, it didn't develop too fast or too slow, and it ended perfectly! awesome work!
dixiegirl404 chapter 15 . 12/13/2004
holy crap i think thats the friggen best thing ive ever read. well maybe not ever but u get my point.
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »