Reviews for The Bride Hunt
B.R.35 chapter 7 . 12/13/2004
NO ! You belong with Dev Dev i say!Loved it keep me glued to reading this story! Please write more!
Lil Bazza chapter 15 . 12/13/2004
I should go back and review every chapter. I'm sorry that I didn't - It takes to long to sign in and a really wanted to find out what happened next. SO I'll do a really big review now.

This is a brilliant story. I wish I could by a hard copy - It would be on my bedside table and very quickly become one of my most read books. You are a great writer and I love this story.

I love the ending - cute and sweet and you can see that they really do love each other. You have made their love and the story of that love simple and yet complicated and I like that.

Please, keep writing stories like this (I am just about to venture of to read your Bio and see other stories you have written) because I have become addicted to your writing (I got up early this morning to read it! I had to know the end).

This is a great story and I loved it so much. You've made the beginning of my Holiday! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
nichi chapter 15 . 12/13/2004
That was an awesome story! Great storyline, a clear and understandable writing style and highly entertaining. "Why not more reviews?" you wonder; well people are crazy. Also I think you put the chaps up too fast (even though I loved it that way) I've noticed that I get more reviews when I give readers a little taste, then move the story along at a slower pace. The reviews grow with each chapter. Readers beg for more! That is an amazing feeling. (My unfinished story is at & already has nearly 500 reviews, so I know of what I speak) This story definitely has the potential to reach review numbers up into the hundreds. Good job!
Angel302 chapter 15 . 12/13/2004
heyhey

i totally loved the story. it was really good.

loveAngel
hippyblue chapter 15 . 12/13/2004
gosh... this is really a great story... i totally love it... though it did made me tear at some parts... haha... the ending was also very sweet... keep on writin such hot stuff...
Lil Bazza chapter 10 . 12/13/2004
Im going to read the rest - its just 11:15 and i have to go to bed. This is an awesome story. And I love your characters, especially Cara, though I do get a bit confused with Drew adn Devlin - just because their names are similar.

I can't wait to read the rest!

This is like... awesome... i love this story
sumone u know chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Diniz i would just say that Bride Hunt is simply marvellous
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12