Reviews for The Bride Hunt
Lady of romance world88 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Hi. Its beautiful chapter and I love it. :) Ah Devlin is the playerboy and get everything he wants especially with women. How interesting. :) Ah I am wonder how long the affair with Devlin and Eva are? *curiously* I am sorry for Cara that her parents never care about her. Poor Cara. :( I am so glad that Drew take responsibility for her family and raise Cara as if its her own daughter. :) What happen to Becca and Drew's parents? :S I am off to read the next chapter. I am enjoy read this story. I love it. :D
Nikki P chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This was a heart-touching story. I loved each and every bit of it. There were some grammar and spelling errors but it didn't distract me while I was reading. Also, there was some illogical parts of the story but no worries, overall, I loved the concept and you have written it beautifully.
tazzy chapter 15 . 12/1/2010
i must say this is a mindblowing story... hats off to u!enjoyed every bit to it!
Aaerie chapter 15 . 11/12/2010
aw! such a good story! :D
smurf-love chapter 15 . 11/11/2010
aw thats so pretty. i love it
Lakyata chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
Just mentioning a couple inaccuracies that may have escaped your notice. A) $50/day is just a little above the minimum wage, wouldn't a wealthy establishment pay more than that? B) $50 per day for 5 days is $250. 4weeks, or a month, is $10. So she was already earning that much. C) This is New York. There's is no way she could afford to sustain herself and 2 dependents on a yearly income of 12 grand.

D) Orangutans are actually insanely intelligent creatures, they actually taught an orang to communicate in sign language, and he was capable of asking why and promising he wouldn't hurt himself.

This is one of my favorite stories, but after a year that included a trip to NYC and working at a zoo, I noticed some things during this reread that just aren't right.
InnocentSarcasm chapter 15 . 10/10/2010
i simply LOVED it

the best thing about it was that you wrote the wedding scene from Delvins POV ,That made it even better for me plus the story didn't have way to many chapters . well nothing wrong with more chapters but sometimes it just makes me a lil irritated
Mandyg chapter 15 . 8/10/2010
i absolutely loved this story.

Please have this at least made into a movie.

If you need pointers let me know.
M.S.S92 chapter 15 . 8/6/2010
Great story... i read it all in one go :D
far chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
*wails*

WHY THE HELL DOESN'T THIS HAVE MORE REVIEWS!

thank you for uploading...

and writing...

and for generally being abso-bloody-lutely awesome!
Sakurachibi08 chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
...uh... my name is Bryn and uhh... im a girl,
Da-zGreen chapter 15 . 7/14/2010
OMG! Loved the story. You did a GREAT job. OMG! hehehee... Hope to read a sequel.
Stephanie M. Moore chapter 15 . 6/29/2010
When I started reading this, I pretty much knew how it was going to end... and I was right. That does not mean, though, that it still wasn't a great time getting there.

This story is awesome- well written with great characters and an awesome happy-ending. Excellent job!
ansonozaki chapter 15 . 6/6/2010
OMG ! LOVE THIS! WISH IT GONE ON FOREVER!
Lea Brown chapter 15 . 5/21/2010
I love romance stories,Thank you for writing this.
174 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »