Reviews for The Bride Hunt
Uncle Rupert chapter 15 . 1/15/2010
a classic new age cinderella story. it was beautifully done, a few minor mistakes here and there but the plot was so good i barely noticed. good job kiddo :)
ponponcake chapter 15 . 12/25/2009
alright...so I just finished this story in 2 days and the epilogue just left me in a gooey mess :) Absolutely love this story, and I thought it flowed extremely well.
reader chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
HI! Your story is awesome, awesome, awesome. I read it quite a while ago, and I am totally reading it again now. :) :) :) Yay!
mpookiew chapter 15 . 12/16/2009
I LOVED IT! I really thought the writing was good and the story was so interesting and cute and perfect! Great, great job!
christinaxxyo chapter 15 . 11/27/2009
Took them long enough! LOL. You did a great job on this story. I wasn't crazy about your pace because it seemed to go two steps forward and five steps back but the story was good, overall. I enjoyed reading The Bride Hunt a lot :D
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I liked how you contrasted the two characters in the prologue - it definitely shows us (your audience) how everything is set in your story :) Also, I really like Drew so far. She seems like a great heroine and the main female character :D
truebleu chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
For this chapter, when Drew is thinking to herself, wouldn't she say McNamara instead of Madison?

"Nice move, Madison, Drew thought with a sinking heart, the guy is so someone famous."

I really like the story.
annne chapter 15 . 11/5/2009
Aw soo cute Im adding this to my favorites
GreenYellowJello chapter 15 . 11/3/2009
amazing!
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 15 . 10/23/2009
i have no words for this story! it's amazing, thank you for writing it
balloonfista chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Magnificent! real cute and nice writing!

keep it up!

Ri

I' have slight brain damage - the reason why i'm commenting on the first chapter. I did read it all.
psycho angel chapter 15 . 4/24/2009
wow!...just wow. I have been a giggling and jumping idiot, i'm sure by now my family thinks that i have gone mad. But i seriousl loved it, it was absolutely amazing!
Pearl Button chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Just wanted to let you know at two years old you're considered a toddler. You and speak and walk. I just remember you saying something about Cara being down. But otherwise a good story!
GummyBearie chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Loved the story!
kaw97 chapter 14 . 2/10/2009
Wait, he has the engagement ring? How did he get it off Evangelina's finger? Or are you talkking about the wedding band? I'm confused.

Aside from that, this was the best chapter ever! I LOVED the thoughts going through his head as he went through each step. It was like rolling up several of my favorite movie moments/feelings/climaxes into one - Sabrina, You've Got Mail, all those romantic comedies - I could just picture his facial expressions as all these thoughts and emotions went through him.

Really great!