Reviews for The Bride Hunt
Da-zGreen chapter 15 . 7/14/2010
OMG! Loved the story. You did a GREAT job. OMG! hehehee... Hope to read a sequel.
Stephanie M. Moore chapter 15 . 6/29/2010
When I started reading this, I pretty much knew how it was going to end... and I was right. That does not mean, though, that it still wasn't a great time getting there.

This story is awesome- well written with great characters and an awesome happy-ending. Excellent job!
ansonozaki chapter 15 . 6/6/2010
OMG ! LOVE THIS! WISH IT GONE ON FOREVER!
Lea Brown chapter 15 . 5/21/2010
I love romance stories,Thank you for writing this.
Dead Deactivated chapter 15 . 2/16/2010
Oh Baby! That was smokin! That was great! i LOVED it!
kmblue chapter 15 . 1/19/2010
Words fail. Yes, there were spelling and tense mistakes but this story was just awesome despite that. Good job!
Uncle Rupert chapter 15 . 1/15/2010
a classic new age cinderella story. it was beautifully done, a few minor mistakes here and there but the plot was so good i barely noticed. good job kiddo :)
ponponcake chapter 15 . 12/25/2009
alright...so I just finished this story in 2 days and the epilogue just left me in a gooey mess :) Absolutely love this story, and I thought it flowed extremely well.
reader chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
HI! Your story is awesome, awesome, awesome. I read it quite a while ago, and I am totally reading it again now. :) :) :) Yay!
mpookiew chapter 15 . 12/16/2009
I LOVED IT! I really thought the writing was good and the story was so interesting and cute and perfect! Great, great job!
christinaxxyo chapter 15 . 11/27/2009
Took them long enough! LOL. You did a great job on this story. I wasn't crazy about your pace because it seemed to go two steps forward and five steps back but the story was good, overall. I enjoyed reading The Bride Hunt a lot :D
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I liked how you contrasted the two characters in the prologue - it definitely shows us (your audience) how everything is set in your story :) Also, I really like Drew so far. She seems like a great heroine and the main female character :D
truebleu chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
For this chapter, when Drew is thinking to herself, wouldn't she say McNamara instead of Madison?

"Nice move, Madison, Drew thought with a sinking heart, the guy is so someone famous."

I really like the story.
annne chapter 15 . 11/5/2009
Aw soo cute Im adding this to my favorites
GreenYellowJello chapter 15 . 11/3/2009