Reviews for The Bride Hunt
Dead Deactivated chapter 15 . 2/16/2010
Oh Baby! That was smokin! That was great! i LOVED it!
kmblue chapter 15 . 1/19/2010
Words fail. Yes, there were spelling and tense mistakes but this story was just awesome despite that. Good job!
Uncle Rupert chapter 15 . 1/15/2010
a classic new age cinderella story. it was beautifully done, a few minor mistakes here and there but the plot was so good i barely noticed. good job kiddo :)
ponponcake chapter 15 . 12/25/2009
alright...so I just finished this story in 2 days and the epilogue just left me in a gooey mess :) Absolutely love this story, and I thought it flowed extremely well.
reader chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
HI! Your story is awesome, awesome, awesome. I read it quite a while ago, and I am totally reading it again now. :) :) :) Yay!
mpookiew chapter 15 . 12/16/2009
I LOVED IT! I really thought the writing was good and the story was so interesting and cute and perfect! Great, great job!
christinaxxyo chapter 15 . 11/27/2009
Took them long enough! LOL. You did a great job on this story. I wasn't crazy about your pace because it seemed to go two steps forward and five steps back but the story was good, overall. I enjoyed reading The Bride Hunt a lot :D
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I liked how you contrasted the two characters in the prologue - it definitely shows us (your audience) how everything is set in your story :) Also, I really like Drew so far. She seems like a great heroine and the main female character :D
truebleu chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
For this chapter, when Drew is thinking to herself, wouldn't she say McNamara instead of Madison?

"Nice move, Madison, Drew thought with a sinking heart, the guy is so someone famous."

I really like the story.
annne chapter 15 . 11/5/2009
Aw soo cute Im adding this to my favorites
GreenYellowJello chapter 15 . 11/3/2009
amazing!
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 15 . 10/23/2009
i have no words for this story! it's amazing, thank you for writing it
balloonfista chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Magnificent! real cute and nice writing!

keep it up!

Ri

I' have slight brain damage - the reason why i'm commenting on the first chapter. I did read it all.
psycho angel chapter 15 . 4/24/2009
wow!...just wow. I have been a giggling and jumping idiot, i'm sure by now my family thinks that i have gone mad. But i seriousl loved it, it was absolutely amazing!
Pearl Button chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Just wanted to let you know at two years old you're considered a toddler. You and speak and walk. I just remember you saying something about Cara being down. But otherwise a good story!
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »