Reviews for The Bride Hunt
kaw97 chapter 12 . 2/10/2009
I like this story. It is unique and entertaining.

Only one thing. It seems like the characters are supposed to be Americans, but I notice that you are from the UK and there are so many British words, sayings and spellings that it gets a little confusing. Maybe you could have an American review it to fix those. Or, you could have one of the characters (Devlin) be British. In any case, there is a lot of non-American vocabulary used. Like "notes" instead of "bills" for money for example. So, if you ever decide to do an edit, keep that in mind.
pattEcake chapter 15 . 1/3/2009
I love this story! It's really sweet, and not to cliche, at all. I also really like your story Sea Shells and the Forget Me Nots. I just wish you'd continue it :(. Please review my stories... and continue said story! Oh, I favorited both those stories, and you as an author.
sherbetsi chapter 15 . 12/8/2008
wow that was so sweet and well thought out! i really enjoyed that!
ReadWriteLive chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
A cute start to the story...a few comments though.

First, a LOT of dialogue...try to put in more background and less talking.

Second, if she's making $50 a day working from 9-5 (which is very unusal timewise for a waitress, btw)...and we assume she's working 5 days a week...that works out to $130 a year... now since she's the head of household and has two dependents, including a tax deductable child, she's only taxed on about $5,500 of that money. That's a tax rate of about 5%, leaving her with about $12,725 a year...maybe slightly less.

If she's being paid now $10 a month by Devlin, that's LESS than she was making as a waitress and thus would not be a good deal. I would suggest upping it to either "$10 a week" or "$30 a month with a bonus of $10,0 if the woman is found before 6 months is up" or something similar.

good luck, I'm off to read more!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 15 . 10/20/2008
WHE! Hehe, I love it _
OctoberAvenue chapter 15 . 10/13/2008
This was such a sweet story. I really enjoyed reading it. Great job on everything! I loved it!
reader chapter 15 . 7/11/2008
CUTEE!

But Naomi doesn't look down on Bryn? Was really convenient. Ah well, I guess realistic endings aren't exactly what I'm looking for in a romance story. :D
reader chapter 13 . 7/11/2008
THIS IS SO DEPRESSING. I really suddenly wish Evangelina to get run over by a taxi.
reader chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
I like how you wrap up your chapters! Loving this story!
reader chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
Wow, you're REALLY good at snagging a reader's interest! :D I love this story!
reader chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
Wow; really cool way of getting them together! haha
reader chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Whoa, she has it SO bad. :(

I like your character introductions.

I wonder how it's going to work out between them.
palmsaresweaty chapter 15 . 6/11/2008
I came across this story and I absolutley love it. Its like this book Match me if you can I read recently. You write really well. good job !
L'aurore chapter 15 . 5/11/2008
wow...

lets say that i awake till 4am to finish it.

i hv saved its 14 and 15 chapters... so its mean that u its really good

congratulation
she gets skills from the pills chapter 15 . 5/7/2008
aw man you reduced me to tears and im serious

what a sweet story

AW

-wipes away a tear-

although i suppose i AM emotional at like 3am but i just couldnt stop reading your story, wink.
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »