Reviews for The Bride Hunt
GummyBearie chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Loved the story!
kaw97 chapter 14 . 2/10/2009
Wait, he has the engagement ring? How did he get it off Evangelina's finger? Or are you talkking about the wedding band? I'm confused.

Aside from that, this was the best chapter ever! I LOVED the thoughts going through his head as he went through each step. It was like rolling up several of my favorite movie moments/feelings/climaxes into one - Sabrina, You've Got Mail, all those romantic comedies - I could just picture his facial expressions as all these thoughts and emotions went through him.

Really great!
kaw97 chapter 12 . 2/10/2009
I like this story. It is unique and entertaining.

Only one thing. It seems like the characters are supposed to be Americans, but I notice that you are from the UK and there are so many British words, sayings and spellings that it gets a little confusing. Maybe you could have an American review it to fix those. Or, you could have one of the characters (Devlin) be British. In any case, there is a lot of non-American vocabulary used. Like "notes" instead of "bills" for money for example. So, if you ever decide to do an edit, keep that in mind.
pattEcake chapter 15 . 1/3/2009
I love this story! It's really sweet, and not to cliche, at all. I also really like your story Sea Shells and the Forget Me Nots. I just wish you'd continue it :(. Please review my stories... and continue said story! Oh, I favorited both those stories, and you as an author.
sherbetsi chapter 15 . 12/8/2008
wow that was so sweet and well thought out! i really enjoyed that!
ReadWriteLive chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
A cute start to the story...a few comments though.

First, a LOT of dialogue...try to put in more background and less talking.

Second, if she's making $50 a day working from 9-5 (which is very unusal timewise for a waitress, btw)...and we assume she's working 5 days a week...that works out to $130 a year... now since she's the head of household and has two dependents, including a tax deductable child, she's only taxed on about $5,500 of that money. That's a tax rate of about 5%, leaving her with about $12,725 a year...maybe slightly less.

If she's being paid now $10 a month by Devlin, that's LESS than she was making as a waitress and thus would not be a good deal. I would suggest upping it to either "$10 a week" or "$30 a month with a bonus of $10,0 if the woman is found before 6 months is up" or something similar.

good luck, I'm off to read more!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 15 . 10/20/2008
WHE! Hehe, I love it _
OctoberAvenue chapter 15 . 10/13/2008
This was such a sweet story. I really enjoyed reading it. Great job on everything! I loved it!
reader chapter 15 . 7/11/2008
CUTEE!

But Naomi doesn't look down on Bryn? Was really convenient. Ah well, I guess realistic endings aren't exactly what I'm looking for in a romance story. :D
reader chapter 13 . 7/11/2008
THIS IS SO DEPRESSING. I really suddenly wish Evangelina to get run over by a taxi.
reader chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
I like how you wrap up your chapters! Loving this story!
reader chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
Wow, you're REALLY good at snagging a reader's interest! :D I love this story!
reader chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
Wow; really cool way of getting them together! haha
reader chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Whoa, she has it SO bad. :(

I like your character introductions.

I wonder how it's going to work out between them.
palmsaresweaty chapter 15 . 6/11/2008
I came across this story and I absolutley love it. Its like this book Match me if you can I read recently. You write really well. good job !
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »