Reviews for The Bride Hunt
theslykit chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
i love this story! :D
xLittleBlackConverse chapter 15 . 3/30/2008
Gah I'm crying! That was so beautiful..i love Devlin. I love how you've made him really rich and hot and stuff but still he isn't narrow-minded or prejudiced against Drew. Oh I love Drew..feisty and all haha. And yes, I'm aware that this review is very err..late and all but i wanted to add this story to my favourite stories, because i'm going to be reading it again and again and again..

]

cheers!
peaceout chapter 15 . 3/21/2008
I read this twice.

Still makes me smile.
funky-gg chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
cooleo
Alenor chapter 15 . 2/3/2008
aw that's a brilliant story, cya later Alenor.
toazdo chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Awesome! I love this story! I nearly died when it was getting to the end and Dev was on his way to marrying Evangelina. I thought that it'd be a non-happy ending story. But it's all good coz they ended up together.

I don't see why Bryn and Naomi were there at the end. They suck and they shouldn't be forgiven for what they did. Stupid morons.
cherrypiesizzle chapter 15 . 10/26/2007
That was so, so sweet...I loved it. It's on my fav's list, because it made me feel so much, you know? The only thing that bothers me is this one loose end you didn't wrap up...I mean, Drew just accepted Devlin back without him even explaining the kiss with Naomi. Jeez. Sorry, I'm just sort of annoyed about that. I understand it was a scheme with Bryn and all, but still - the behaviour doesn't match up in the context of the plot. In any case, I still really love this story. I had heart pangs and gooey moments throughout. :D
Delayed Flight chapter 15 . 8/30/2007
Aw, so sweet! I have one little complain though, the reporter friend and brynn, wtf? they were plain evil and now drew and devlin are friends with them as if they had done nothing wrong!
anitsirK chapter 15 . 8/24/2007
That is TOTALLY one of the best stories in fictionpress! :D Hope you d' best and THANKS for writing such a wonderful story! Haha!
cherrystraw chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
cute story! keep writing!
ItalianQT chapter 7 . 7/14/2007
I dunno if it's gonna be a good idea taking Bryn to the ball..I'll be back to read the rest of the story! :-)
akaCHEEKS chapter 14 . 3/24/2007
haha i'll laugh my ass off too
prolific bunny chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
I read this story a few days ago and kind of forgot to drop a review. I noticed a few things that kind of bugged me but it was still a great read.

First off, I really didn't have a problem with the start of this story. But, some issues just got to me. Like Naomi's and Devlin's friendship. It would have helped if you showed more of Naomi. As the story progressed, her character kind of became flat and when Devlin was saying that she was her best friend, it really didn't work for me. That's my opinion but I think you should work on her more. All we ever got to see of her was the side of her being the semi-antagonist of the story so it was really easy to hate her. And when she and Bryn got together in the end, it was kind of misplaced.

Then, Drew working at that restaurant. Isn't the pay supposed to be more than that if the restaurant's all classy? And I don't think her boss would have tolerated her third time of misconduct at work. Places like those aren't really known for their generosity with their employees. Especially if they offended the customer (even if in Drew's case she really didnt). If you showed that she had been having a bad day and Devlin was the last straw, that would have made more sense when she lost her temper. I think her temper would be something her boss would look into first.

And with Cara, isn't she supposed to be two years old? Just a bit of info, in this story she acted more like a one year old child than a two year old. I have a nephew who's two and he could already articulate some words. Show more character in Cara. She's an important part of Drew's life but the attachment she had in the story was a bit lacking.

Oh, and try making your paragraphs at least three to four sentences at length. There were a lot of one-liners that could have been avoided.

I hope you don't take my comments the wrong way! I DO like this story. I just thought that if you were re-editing this, you'd be interested to know some stuff that bothered some of your readers. Well, this was what bothered me. Other than that, I have nothing more to say cause I don't really recall anything that's bothered me as much. I like your writing style and I think the chapter lengths are pretty decent. The plot too was great. If you do revise this story, I'd be reading it again.

Anyway, I'll be waiting for an update on your Seashells and the Forget me Nots. I love that story.

;o)

-p. bunny
slee5133 chapter 15 . 3/14/2007
omg! that was so good! i loved it so much! good job
slee5133 chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
do they both have madison as their last name?
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »