Reviews for The Bride Hunt
palmsaresweaty chapter 15 . 6/11/2008
I came across this story and I absolutley love it. Its like this book Match me if you can I read recently. You write really well. good job !
L'aurore chapter 15 . 5/11/2008
wow...

lets say that i awake till 4am to finish it.

i hv saved its 14 and 15 chapters... so its mean that u its really good

congratulation
she gets skills from the pills chapter 15 . 5/7/2008
aw man you reduced me to tears and im serious

what a sweet story

AW

-wipes away a tear-

although i suppose i AM emotional at like 3am but i just couldnt stop reading your story, wink.
theslykit chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
i love this story! :D
xLittleBlackConverse chapter 15 . 3/30/2008
Gah I'm crying! That was so beautiful..i love Devlin. I love how you've made him really rich and hot and stuff but still he isn't narrow-minded or prejudiced against Drew. Oh I love Drew..feisty and all haha. And yes, I'm aware that this review is very err..late and all but i wanted to add this story to my favourite stories, because i'm going to be reading it again and again and again..

]

cheers!
peaceout chapter 15 . 3/21/2008
I read this twice.

Still makes me smile.
funky-gg chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
cooleo
Alenor chapter 15 . 2/3/2008
aw that's a brilliant story, cya later ~ Alenor.
toazdo chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Awesome! I love this story! I nearly died when it was getting to the end and Dev was on his way to marrying Evangelina. I thought that it'd be a non-happy ending story. But it's all good coz they ended up together.

I don't see why Bryn and Naomi were there at the end. They suck and they shouldn't be forgiven for what they did. Stupid morons.
cherrypiesizzle chapter 15 . 10/26/2007
That was so, so sweet...I loved it. It's on my fav's list, because it made me feel so much, you know? The only thing that bothers me is this one loose end you didn't wrap up...I mean, Drew just accepted Devlin back without him even explaining the kiss with Naomi. Jeez. Sorry, I'm just sort of annoyed about that. I understand it was a scheme with Bryn and all, but still - the behaviour doesn't match up in the context of the plot. In any case, I still really love this story. I had heart pangs and gooey moments throughout. :D
Delayed Flight chapter 15 . 8/30/2007
Aw, so sweet! I have one little complain though, the reporter friend and brynn, wtf? they were plain evil and now drew and devlin are friends with them as if they had done nothing wrong!
anitsirK chapter 15 . 8/24/2007
That is TOTALLY one of the best stories in fictionpress! :D Hope you d' best and THANKS for writing such a wonderful story! Haha!
cherrystraw chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
cute story! keep writing!
ItalianQT chapter 7 . 7/14/2007
I dunno if it's gonna be a good idea taking Bryn to the ball..I'll be back to read the rest of the story! :-)
akaCHEEKS chapter 14 . 3/24/2007
haha i'll laugh my ass off too
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »