Reviews for The Bride Hunt
akaCHEEKS chapter 8 . 12/14/2006
aww but he wants her!
Iamthebomb chapter 15 . 9/29/2006
omgg that was such a sad story ur writing is fabulous thank god he didnt marry that stiles girl i wuld've killed u! lol and wat was up wit naomi i didnt really like her muchh u deserve soo much more reviews! keep writing
Water Block chapter 12 . 7/20/2006
This is horrible! I had to read more, but couldn't bare, bear? anyway, couldn't stand to read the depressing parts where they kiss, it's publisized, and suddenly everything goes to shit. I really REALLY hate naomi, and bryan is a little shit head. Really, he is.

Loved how she resolved it-really glad no sex was going on, just kissage.

Water Block chapter 8 . 7/20/2006
ohh-poor drew! Feel so sorry for her.

I have to go to bed now. (Hopefully, I won't just skim/read the rest...hopefully)
Water Block chapter 7 . 7/20/2006
I really don't like this Naomi-what a bitch! using her best friend for a job promotion-his personal affairs, no less-then how she was talking about poor Drew like a filthy, worthless piece of trash!

That pissed me off.

I think Bryn is going to take the ball date thing more seriously than it is. This is the kind of thing I was predicting-Devlin is getting more settled/dating, so Drew has to get a date-Bryn-instead.

Great chapter-it evoked alot of emotion.
Water Block chapter 6 . 7/20/2006
Loved this chapter! The begging and what not was so cute. (I keep expecting that Devlin will giver her that fairy pendant for her birthday, or something.)

Water Block chapter 5 . 7/20/2006
"the sudden bursts of energy Drew Madison issued out." is that a slip up on what his subconscience wants? He wants to marry Drew, and make her a Madison!

" "I know...but I'm serious. It's like I need your opinion on everything. I've come to depend on you so much!"-That is so like Two Weeks Notice-I loved that movie-Shh!

That's such a sweet chapter. I think I found a good representation of the ring-sorry, The Ring. It's not exact, but I think it's close.

here's the link

images/gifts/product/enlarged/329/91489401_
Water Block chapter 4 . 7/20/2006
ohh-she'll get together with him, (when Devlin finds a girl, and she's hurt/along-or vice versa; devlin sees her and bryn, so he hooks up-then they'll be weepin'!)

Or, that's my guess, anyway.

Like this twist-and I wonder what Bryn did. Drugs? Cheating? Cheating w/sister & doing drugs?

Read more now!
Water Block chapter 3 . 7/20/2006
Ahh! She got the job! Happy happy happy! Is there a health plan, daycare system, and dental?
Water Block chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
Oohh. Damn, arrogant rich brat. Loved how she told him to fuck off-if your being fired anyway, why not?

Great chapter. Was the old guy Devlin's father? Does he have to find a bride in a certain amount of time if he wants "his" fortune?

Well, I'll have to read more to find out, I suppose.
Water Block chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
This looks really good. I can't wait to read more. I liked how you showed the distinct dissimilarities in devlin and drew's lives. Also, interesting how you showed that Drew's life is so screwed over, yet it seems like she's happy to have her family, only to reveal that, although she does love her family, her life is a living hell because she has so much responsibility.

Sorry for the babbly.

goodbyemylover chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
this is a really cute story, i loved it!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/7/2006
love the story
missbennet chapter 15 . 6/4/2006
GREAT story. well written, you did a good job!
BrownEyedBeauty chapter 15 . 5/18/2006
I love this story so much! It's awesome! Great writing, and wonderful plot. Scary at the end though. I'm so glad it was a happy ending! Great writing, and keep up the wonderful work! D
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »