Reviews for The Bride Hunt
bananamilkshake chapter 15 . 6/22/2005
wow... i finally read your whole story... its great i must say. smart dialogue... wonderfully put into words... really, its really really good. keep up the good work!
lostinscotland chapter 15 . 6/15/2005
aww! so adorable!

of course, i knew from the very beginning how it would end up...you generally do with these sorts of things...but that didn't stop me from getting totally into it. i loved it so much! devlin is so cute, and i love drew, and bryn is fun, and cara is absolutely adorable!

though that does bring me to the one criticism i have to make...cara is two, and only gurgles, and stands and/or walks on wobbly legs? is there something wrong with her, or are you just unfamiliar with babies? because by that age, she'd be walking fine, running, talking...maybe not full sentences, but definitely names, basic words, shorter sentences...so you could either make her younger than she is, or you could have her walking and talking more. she'd still be absolutely adorable, and possibly moreso. but whatever.

anyway, overall it was a great read, well done!
Bloodweep chapter 15 . 5/25/2005
i luv this story it's so sweet!
katter chapter 15 . 5/21/2005
Three words! I-loved-it!
becxfok01 chapter 15 . 5/2/2005
Oh my gosh, this was such a cute story. All the emotions were so well written, esp the bit when Devlin was about to get married and all the thoughts going through his head. It's such a great story to show people that not everyone is who they are portrayed to be. Sigh, so sweet. I wish I had my own Devlin. Anyways, well done!
Julia chapter 15 . 4/27/2005
I loved it! I wanted to stay up all night reading it all, but I really needed my sleep. I hope you have another story like this sometime in the future. Please continue to write. You're very gifted...even if I had to yell at the characters to get a clue all of the time, it was fun.
Underestimated chapter 15 . 3/28/2005
Wow, what can I say! It was extremely well written and intriging.(I know that's not spelled right! lol) I really enjoyed reading it!
caz15th chapter 15 . 3/25/2005
I loved this story! It had me in hystericals half the time, and the rest unable to tear my eyes of my comp screen. It was brilliant, just the right depth in it and everything. The the prolog and the first chapter is a little comfusing...just the way Drew drops out for a while, and Naomoi just appearing without any warning...the kiss and feelings between the two of them was also a little vauge and in the last chapter you said Devlin had Thom searching the datebanks for thirty years, and then after you said she was actually nineteen...so it's meaning isn't very clear. Is she nineteen still, and Thom's just been doing it because asked, so he could keep up with the times, or have they been engaged for thirty years? So yeah...and in one chapter you said him something a rather him...sorry, can't remember where it was now. Though over all I think this was an amazing, brillantly thought out and orginal story, and I look forward to your next workings. Keep it up,Caz
Solita-Shadow chapter 15 . 3/20/2005
Love this story! I like how you can see into each characters mind so well. Bryn and Naomi getting together seems to be like taking care of unfinished business, gives the story a solid closing. Blessings,

Solita
Dee chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
I can so relate to this story. keep rockin'!
this is stardust chapter 15 . 3/4/2005
This is Really really sweet!
Me again. If you remember who I am chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
There isn't Chapter 14 or 15. Just 13 and the epilogue. Weird.
A Long Written Letter chapter 15 . 2/20/2005
Oh my god! I cannot believe that there aren't more reviews about this. But, it is pretty far back and almost hidden.I just have to say, Chapter, I think Chapter 14, or was it 15? You know, when Drew kept shouting at the radio about Devlin, then he answered her, it just sounds almost like the last F.R.I.E.N.D.S epidsode where Ross kept shouting to the phone then Rachel answered him. I have no idea where that basic idea came from, but it is funny, for a I do not know if the above was too long a review, or even if it is a review...Probably no one would read this...Great story, just great, the best I've read... yet:) Reminds me of that movie where this guy had to find a wife to inherit his rich father's fortune, and he falls in love with this woman.(Brilliant! The story, not the film:)
Heather F. C chapter 15 . 2/15/2005
OMG! This is just awesome.. loved it... Dev is so cute... Great story...
Heather F. C chapter 8 . 2/15/2005
Wow.. this really was a nice chap.. i loved the ending.. better continue with the next chap..
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »