Reviews for Supposed to be Perfect
AllyCred chapter 5 . 12/21/2004
have to say i loved this, alot of emotion and i know the pain you go through when your trying to stop cutting its like a burning under your skin that you cant get rid of but you end up cutting it out. you put this down of love ~AllyCred~
Tempest Tani chapter 5 . 12/20/2004
Thank you for the e-mail, it wasn't as grapic this chapter which made me release a little bit.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas and don't think about this stuff on the Saviors birth

God Bless you

A friend
Tempest Tani chapter 4 . 12/16/2004
you made me cry- my heart goes out to you if this is really happening, please don't kill me after u read this.

Love a friend
AllyCred chapter 4 . 12/16/2004
really liked this chap, i have to say it was really honest and you got your feelings down really well, i cud relate to this alot. i think your a great writer and just never stop, coz it can help so of love ~AllyCred~
me chapter 4 . 12/16/2004
me again. dat was a quick update... good stuff. more soon
me chapter 3 . 12/16/2004
wow... a story i can finally relate to... i know how she feels and i know what its life. i hope you continue this story.
AllyCred chapter 3 . 12/16/2004
really liked this chap coz i think you showd more of your self and the emotions were really powerful. i know how it is when you get into a conversation about cutting with friends, its kinda hard to keep above the water, coz you dont want to give nething away that wud ruin the perfect image they have of you. but really liked this, you wrote down most of the things that i cud relate to alot. keep writing you're of love ~AllyCred~
Vodkat chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
I really liked this, so much emotion. I don't tend to pick angst stories, but this one caught my eye. Very good.
AllyCred chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
i have to say this is really good, i could feel the pain and the hurt, you wrote this amazingly and i have to say i loved it, getting all the feelings down is good. great piece of of love ~AllyCred~
stained innocence13 chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
this is really good. keep on writing.
Nic ze Goth chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
ah my love NOW we see what is happening. u feel the swell of the darkness behind the damn wall until at night the wall breaks and u are swept down the sea of torment and the rivers of pain. u know what lies behind the locked doors. more darkness. only darkness. thats all there is. i am nothing more i am something less."pull me back togetheror separate the skin from boneLeave me all the piecesthen u can leave me alonetell me the reality is better than the dreambut i found out the hard waynothing is what it seems..."everything hurts. so why do u hav to hide under the covers at night wishing the screaming in ur head would go away? why do u hav to bleed for the memories to stop replaying? why must u succumb to it over and over and over again. il tell u why. becoz now it owns found u in ur weaker moments and he ripped ur heart apart for nights at a time. remembr u are loved miss fev. dont give up just yet. u dont want to hear it i kno, i hav been there. but DONT give up just yet.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
omg... all i can say is that was so bloody brilliant. i cud relate so much to every single word that it was weird, but you wrote this amazingly and with such passion and emotion that was really nice to see. loved every of love ~AllyCred~
Elizabeth Holopainen-Ylonen chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Wow, that was really dramatic. But it was good.