Reviews for Fifteen Seconds To Live
txredhedxt chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
The soldiers over there fighting are proud to do it. Any that aren't signed up for the wrong reasons. Nobody forced them to. It was thier own choice. They knew of the pay and the time and effort. It is okay for them to be scared, but if they couldn't handle it, they would be the frech for cryin out loud. They are well trained and can handle it, they signed up for it and knew the possibilities. More than half DO support what we're doing, so I don't know what you're talking about. You must listen to some liberal station. It doesn't matter though, statistics play to who ever holds the cards, and in the hands of a democrat, they would say that. While I do not agree with your message, I did like your mood and the obvious passion you put into this. Good Work.
Sat Hari chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
I definitly agree with think along the lines of this; war is just another way to hurt one another and show hate.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
So many people feel this way. I have a friend over their myself in the middle of all the Hell. I loved how you used great imagery for the tone. Very nice peice.