Reviews for Sister to the Rain
NIghtangel117 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Thanks, everyone! To Incandescent Smiles and Kwazy Kandy Pie, you guys are my two mos faithful reviewers!

Once I start my creative writing class again, this site will kick off once more- sorry I haven't been updating like I usually do . . . promise the wait will be worth it!

Marshbar, no, you're not stupid. Rane is a symbol of me and you and everyone who's ever felt lonely and depressed and had everyone else not notice or care or do anything about it. :)

Thanks for reading everyone!
incandescent.smiles chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
wow, this is so so so so so (hehe im hyper) good! i love it! and the rain too, i like how you point out that everyone runs from the rain, making the weeping increase all the more. too many people dislike the rain, more of them should accept and love it... *looks outside because it's raining now*... ahem. yeah really great job!

~leila*
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
oh wow! awesome! i loved this! must fav! _
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
this is a very interesting perspective regarding the rain. forgive me for being stupid again but is Rane, the sister of the rain, symbolizing you or something else? also, i noticed a typo:"I stand with my face lifted up tot the sky". you may have meant "to" rather than "tot". i know this wasn't your fault but other than that, a very fantastic write. thanks for sharing and keep writing!
InfiniteDreamer04 chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
i liked it. and just so u know, i am a fan of the rain myself. i once got fussed at for taking a walk outside in the middle of a thunderstorm. i have no regrets, though, because the rain is so wonderful and more people need to aprecaite it. good work.