Reviews for She be Running
4Muffinssake chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I feel as though I am a stalker. I found all of your profiles and am always checking for updates. I noticed that you used the wrong your in your summary. It should be "you're". Sorry if I sound like a complete bitch. Please update and put me out of my misery :]
Camaris chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
This story is now in my favourirtes list. Its exactly how I feel about high school (except I go to an all boys school). Even though I lost alot of weight now, when I was a child, I was overwieght. Without going into details, I was treated like a sub species. Thank god I recently graduated from high school.
Anon E. Muss chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
I don't believe low self esteem is related solely to being can feel self conscious and everyone does. You are most definitely not alone in thinking like this.
Paranoia Light chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
you're not alone. i can relate to being overweight and feeling awkward around other people as well. my self-esteem is somewhere in the negative numbers and i feel like nobody else can understand what i go through. people are too wrapped up in perfection to look at those who aren' well written.