Reviews for Channah
theatregirl0297 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This is...amazing. It captures the horrifying life of concentration camp prisoners in excellent details, and tells a beautiful story of hope. I got chills at the end, when Rachel talked about the liberation. Awesome. I am in a play about the children of Terezin, and this will help me play my character more realistically. Thank you.
FORGIVE, BUT NEVER FORGET.
HelenaOfStorm chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This story really, really touched me. Other than the fact that you spell the names differently than me, everything was perfect. And that's just me, not something that I can fault you for.

I found myself wondering if this was true and then realizing that it's better for it not to be. There are too many of these stories that are all too real.
The-Paigey-Pooh chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This story has moved me in ways that I can't begin to describe. Thank you for this, and its beautifully disturbing portayal of the horrors of the Holocuast.

I love the style of writing you use in this, where she has nothing left but to tell her story, as bluntly as possible. And yet, the words behind the words resonate in the deepest sense.

Ironically, whilst I read this, a song by Imogen Heap called "Hide and Seek" came on my iPod.

The song is about the Holocaust, and along with the emotions created listening to the song, and the pivotal movement of your phenomenal story, I came close to tears several times.

Keep up the good work, and I will defintely be looking into some of your other pieces.
huimei chapter 1 . 6/3/2010

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
ImaginaryxWords chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Wow...this was THE most incredible story I've read on this site...ever. I love anything that has to do with the Holocaust and you really captured it. It was almost as if you were writing from first hand experience. Amazing. It was so heartbreaking and beautiful. I was literally almost in tears at the end.
lrigD chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Wow, this is good. Really good. Quite accurate, for as far as I can know. You're a good writer.
Pegasus Rider chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
This is great! Please keep writing! I am new to this website, I joined a while ago, but forgot, and so I don't know much.
Carus chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
This was amazing. Have you ever seen "Schindler's list"? If you haven't, I recommend it, it's a very sad film about the holocaust.
Mutt Winchester chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
How is it that we can call ourselves human after all the horrible things we can do and do to one another. Ever powerful story. See 'Schindler's List' it is a very powerful movie. Nice job.

Salima Master of Darkness
Alice chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Wow. This is very powerful. The turns of phrase that you've used here are beautiful: stark, evocative, and heartbreaking.
HJWynne chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
This story is far too good to only have six reviews, but I really don't know what to say other than, "Wow." I'm very interested in the Holocaust, and this story was amazing. Just plain amazing.

~The Quill Lady
redzorin chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
A very heart wrenching story.
Lost in the Funhouse chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I liked this story because it showed the youth and innocence in a less-than situation. The hinting at Jakub dying without mentioning the word is a powerful example, one that jumped out the most.

I liked the beginning, the "prologue-esque," especially since the million numbers were repeated throughout the story and really helped to unify the first few paragraphs with everything else. Very nice piece, well done.