Reviews for War of No Shades
cherrypiesizzle chapter 17 . 12/14/2008
This chapter is awesome! I think the idea of her turning into a man is funny...I can't wait to see what happens, and what an ass-kicking she's going to give to the people in the tournament. The feminist undercurrent is great as well; not too many stories have that, and it's refreshing. I can't wait to see where you go with this. Please say you're going to update soon?
Sisters Power chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
this sounds like a good story..gona read it next..ill tell u how i like it later ...
OceanFrost chapter 17 . 10/1/2006
plese! Upload the next chapter soon... Don't make us begg... This is a really good story! Pretty please!
Genato chapter 17 . 7/21/2006
hey! i like your fics! they're relaly good... its sad to see that this fic's on hold though, it has lots of potentials.. now that that part is over... I REALLY LIKE YOUR FIC! but i can't forget thorne! i mea.. i wish he and elena will be together someday although the mysterious man that asker her to kiss him is well.. mysterious...haha! aww.. i was hoping that was thorne in disguise.. but ohwellz... haha!
Hazingale chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Hey. I went through the prologue. It's quite interesting... I saw your profile and you asked a question about whether to rewrite the story in first person? Since, I haven't read the story yet, I can't tell you right now.

But my opinion is... I haven't read any fantasy story written in first person. So, if you do it, it will make it unique and more engaging.

I will read this story in the next few days and give you a more elaborate review later. Alright, cheers.
qwerty chapter 17 . 12/29/2005
Ok. It is really odd how she's a guy other than that, great story.
Plinky chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Nice introduction.

I like the effect the italics have on the words - reminds me of firelight.

"orange-blond" Seemed unusual phrasing. The words orange stuck out in that sentence. That's just me having strange preferences though.

I don't quite understand where they were, or what he was doing. At the beginning, it felt as though they were outdoors, but I guess they weren't from some of the detail further on.

I liked the repetition of the sentences at the end of each account. Really works well.

You describe your characters beautifully - really original description.

I wasn't sure in the second part what sort of relationship the two had - but that's not really important I guess.

Lovely beginning, I'm intrigued!

Thanks for the reviews by the way. Later chapters are much longer. Thanks for the CC, it helps! I'll read more later, I have to go now. Sounds like a great story! XP
FireBringer chapter 9 . 11/21/2005
Very interesting. I love it.
patty chapter 17 . 11/5/2005
please continue soon this story is great. I cant wait to read more. seriously i get all hyper and stuff when i read this story and others u have written. And when nothing u havent updated i get sad cuz i want to read it so this one.
Miranda.C chapter 17 . 11/1/2005
i like..more of the boy. lots more. i like him already.
Excuisite chapter 17 . 10/23/2005
You had better make another chapter for this. I'm dying to know what is going to happen. I also know with the coming of school/work/friends stuff gets hectic, but if you have not updated this by january I will be very very sad. You don't want your reader to start crying at random times during the say do you? Ok that is extreme, but please update. If you need inspiration ,by the way, just heft up a sword yourself and pretend you're an amazing sowrdmaster superhero person. To make this work you also have to go into the middle of an abandoned field at sunset and do this (pretty pony optional) I have tried this except with some variations ( music, galloping on horse with stick...etc) SO UPDATE!
flights.of.fantasy chapter 17 . 10/20/2005
nice nice nice! update please?
satinsmoke chapter 3 . 10/6/2005
NO! i just realiezd that that was the last chapter...*snifs* UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

-puts story on favs list-
satinsmoke chapter 17 . 10/6/2005
WHAT? shes a GUY? for a YEAR? but how will she hook up with that fine male from the previous chap? -is utterly devastated- (*HINT HINT* you should have her get together with that guy)

but...um...wow. that must be so weird for her. being a guy...just...damn. thatd be SO strange. props to her for being able to put up with it!

great writing as usual. onto the next chapter now...
satinsmoke chapter 16 . 10/6/2005
wow. that guy sounds IRRESISTABLY hot and you havent even described what he looks like. :) im totally in love. have him get together with elena, not thorne, okay?

and hahaha, elena better learn how to deal with trees someday...
106 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »