Reviews for War of No Shades
satinsmoke chapter 13 . 10/6/2005
dun dun dun...and the plot thickens. :P
satinsmoke chapter 9 . 10/6/2005
ahahaha...sam is awesome. great chapter! man, wouldn't i love to be a swordmaster...
satinsmoke chapter 8 . 10/6/2005
oh, scary woman. :P i'm LOVING this story so far!
satinsmoke chapter 5 . 10/6/2005
ahahaha...elena ROCKS!
Teah Marie chapter 16 . 9/28/2005
When are you gonna write more?
satinsmoke chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
you know what, i fully intended on finishing this tonight, but i had to stop reading cuz i had to eat dinner...and then i realized i still had stats hw to do...and then i realizd i hadnt finished my english essay...and i think i will finish reading this later. i definitely will finish reading it tho - it totally has me intrigued. based on the 1st half of this chapter (the half that i've read), id like to say that i absolutely LOVE your writing - the descriptions are wonderful. they're poetic, flowing...very professional. it's a pity more people havent read this (*coughs* no one reads anything except romance *coughs)

anyway, i'll be back later! cya...

-satinsmoke-
satinsmoke chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
wow. talk about haunting. great beginning...i am very curious as to what happens now. hopefully the rest of the story is a little more cheerful :P i hate reading gloomy (but very well written) stories on fictionrpess and then being depressed for the rest of the day.
Teah Marie chapter 17 . 9/13/2005
you have to write more! im gonna drive m'self crazy while i wait!
Teah Marie chapter 13 . 9/12/2005
just finished chapter 13, and so far I cant stop reading. great job
Nicole.A chapter 17 . 9/6/2005
Very interesting. Elena becoming a man to enter the tournament. Very interesting. Very very good chapter too.

Keep up the great writing and don't forget to have fun with it.

**Nicole**
Mi.Ishi chapter 17 . 9/4/2005
Wow. Great chapter. But one year? What about that mysterious boy, and Thorne? They won't like a boy! NO!

Still a couple of typos here and there that disrupt the writing of the story. If you might want someone to just go over it and fix the little things, I would be more than happy to.

Please, please update soon. This is definitely a favourite on this site now.

Cheers,

-solin
Mi.Ishi chapter 6 . 9/4/2005
Wow. So far, this is fantastic. It sickens me to see how little reviews you've gotten for this so far. The plot is so good. I got confused as to who King Ian was, because I thought her father was Ian for a while. Honestly.

There are a few little typos that need to be fixed to make it more of what it already is. It's kinda hard to explain; just some of the typos take away from the effect.

It took a little long in the beginning to get where the plot is now. And it took too little time for her to find out this crucial piece of information, get the sword and get out of the castle.

Otherwise, fantastic. I think that the reason why you may not be getting more reviews is because the summary is a little weak. You may want to review it and change it to make it more "wow," if you get my drift.

Cheers,

-solin
Krvinma chapter 17 . 9/4/2005
There are occasional word switches that aren't quite right, but they're easy to overlook in the face of the general goodness of the rest of the story. I read the whole thing this afternoon. Good job.
Kaiyu Onibaba chapter 17 . 9/4/2005
This is honestly one of the best stories I've read here in Fictionpress. I think it should even be published! The plot is amazing, and the characters are just awesome. There are some grammatical errors, however, but the rest is just amazing. So why the hell don't you have any more reviews? I'm shocked, because this story is so good, and let me tell you that I tend to read only highly-reviewed stories (I sound stuck-up, don't I? Well, it's just to emphasize how great the story is. . . and now I sound like a suck-up! Bleh -_-'). Either way, I love your story so please update soon! G'luck!
Casey Drake chapter 17 . 9/3/2005
*nods* I'm not sure who that Lord Martin is, or the mysterious man-in-the-dark, but apparently they are important later.

:) CD