Reviews for War of No Shades
Nicole.A chapter 16 . 6/11/2005
OMFG...I LOVE THIS STORY! You definatly have a talent for writing. It's great. I just love Elena's fiery personality. Cant's wait for the next chapter. Keep up the awesome/great/phenominal/etc. writing.

**Nicole**
Casey Drake chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
poke. update. poke. update. poke. update...

:) CD
Ankle chapter 16 . 5/23/2005
This is such a great story. I bet with a bit of refining you could get this published. Everyone loves the rare female hero.
Casey Drake chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
poke. update, poke. update. poke. update...

:) CD
Nam Ghosthand chapter 16 . 5/13/2005
Heh... I love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter. IT HAD BETTER COME SOON!PLEASE!
Phoenix-ofthe-Goldenrose chapter 13 . 5/8/2005
This story is fabulous. There's so much tension throughout it. That woman who's out to get Elena is creepy... keep writing.
SISSY KRONTZ chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
same boy-friend twice removed?
Vos chapter 16 . 4/10/2005
Wow. This story is brilliant. The charcters are interesting and likeable, and the plot is enthralling. I can only offer compliments. Will we ever see Thorne again? I like him. I can't wait for the next chapter!
iglooey chapter 16 . 4/5/2005
This is an absolutely amazing piece. I think it's one of your best stories. The plot is thrilling and twisted. I can't stop reading it. This is awesome.

There are some parts that are too...general and vague. Although it's good that you are foreshadowing, maybe give a little bit more info. For example: there is one part in the beginning chapters that said Elena had given up some things many years ago. What had she given up? Is this sentence important?

All I can say is that this is really publishing material. Please update soon. God this is so awesome.
candylion chapter 16 . 4/3/2005
I was reading and not reviewing...adn now I'm revwieing and reading, I feel so proud.

Please continue.

Over and out.
Ryenon chapter 16 . 3/19/2005
I know what it feels like to be discriminated like that! You've done a good job thus far and you should keep up the good work be careful with your plot dont let it stretch too much.
Rachel M. T chapter 16 . 3/19/2005
Hey! I haven't reveiwed for awhile, but I like this chapter a lot! The whole turning Elena into guy is really cool! Great job!
Part III of NATALO chapter 3 . 3/17/2005
Ok sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. Whenever I get a chance to read this story I mainly focus on reading but from now on I'll review for every chapter starting with this one (even though I read this chapter like a month ago), but anyway, I love the story so far.
Velvet chapter 16 . 3/11/2005
OMG! I love this story. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Poppy Pyres chapter 11 . 3/8/2005