Reviews for Halves
Nice story!
artmagus chapter 13 . 4/12/2009
nice story !
xyz chapter 13 . 3/24/2009
woah!what a story,,one of the best at fictionpress

so well written,,i just couldn't stop reading...

really very very very nice...loved kane

and keep up the good work
SlightlySamantha chapter 13 . 12/29/2008
I loved it i was amazeing. i dont know if i just missed that part about the note at the end or you just didnt write what it said but was an amazeing story your a very talented writer.
JustAnotherLibroLover chapter 13 . 8/20/2008
YAY! LOVED IT!
Hazelnut Romance chapter 13 . 8/18/2008
vampire romance!
Demeterr chapter 13 . 6/21/2008
Ah. Nice ending. Hmm.. I looked around at your other stories.. I remember you had two other stories related to this. One was of that girl mentioned in the first chapter.. and the other was ... -mind blank - .. May I ask what happened to those stories?
Demeterr chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Omgish wow. I think I read this story YEARS ago. And I loved it! Reading through it now... it sounds so familiar. Can't believe I managed to find it by sheer chance after my attempts to search for it failed before. Eagerly reading the rest of it now.
Birds and Boats chapter 13 . 5/20/2008
hey i like the staory, but i could use a rewrite, uhm, this is my second time reading it, and i remember there being like a sequel, about the with going after the human. I liked that one too, but it seems to have disapeared...
me chapter 13 . 10/6/2007
ur an amazing author and this is an amazing story ... i really think u deserve a LOT more reviews than u currently have
Kathleen Moon chapter 13 . 5/2/2007
I absolutely loved this story, so well written, and while it was short, it moved at a fantastic pace and ended very well...I love Kane!
Chiclets chapter 13 . 10/26/2006
Oh, this is so sweet. I think I was always disillusioned under the fact that a good story would be around 25 chapters, but, people seem to be proving me wrong again and again. I suppose that's a good thing. I like Kane...I like this story. Yup. Going on the favourites list, it is. Thank you for a good read, and write on!
live-life chapter 14 . 9/4/2006
WOW! I am in absolute LOVE with this story! i couldn't leave my computer! I think that you're an amazing author who's got tons of talent. I was wondering what the story that's related to this one is called...or is going to be called if it's not out yet...I'm going to go and re-read this story now _ it's just so good!
Kelly chapter 4 . 8/12/2006
Hihi! Just wanted to mention you should try to stop describing the happenings of the story so frankly. Ex- 'Krista shut up.

They slowly made there way up the staircase.'

While 'Krista shut up.' is short and sweet enough, what followed it made the story seem bland. Plus, it would only work if you were to have that after more flowery/flowing language than what was before it. Speech that flows more smoothly for the majority with only a bit of choppy statements here and there is generally favoured in stories.
Kelly chapter 14 . 8/12/2006