Reviews for Fifteen Ball Serve
sucker4romance chapter 4 . 8/26/2005
sorry this took so long. i read the first half a long time ago but yeah. soory! it was good. interesting. i like how they call eachother sister and little sister and brother. its...kool. ok please update soon. byee!
ChobiMM3 chapter 4 . 8/20/2005
Nice chapter. I saw some typos and tense mistakes but no biggie. Keep it up.
The End of the World hehe chapter 4 . 8/19/2005
Hey dude! sorry it took me so long to comment, but I didn't want to say anything until I finished reading everything you you've got on here, which took me forever to find the time. Anyways, I think it is really good, reading the prolouge(which as you know had me very confused) I didn't think it was going to be that great, but I really enjoyed reading it. This is coming from one of your unique/ slightly crazy SHS friends lol. but yeah I just hope you post more to come because I'm, and I'm sure others are looking forward to it. your best buddy,Me
David chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Nice prolouge... seems interesting how you have a "her" and "his" whats that about? well i'd like to read to the rest, good job...
Joanne chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
i really liked your story, it was really well written.i cant wait for the next chapter
plastic figurine chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
I really like this story but I find it odd how the siblings call eachother "brother" or "sister." It is kind of... odd.
sucker4romance chapter 3 . 7/14/2005
i forgot the constructive criticism. once again grammar and spelling. i think its mostly that when words should be in past tense they are in present and things like that. a few spelling errors too. remember i will gladly read things over before you post them (when i'm not on vacation lol) and check your spelling and suck. other then that...it was fantabulous. i think this is gonna be a great story.
sucker4romance chapter 3 . 7/14/2005
oh wow. i was not prepared for this kristin. lately everything i've read has sucked so much but then i came to your story and... it was really good! this poor guy. sheeshkabobers. he seems kool. wats he look like? lol. see you later when we'll be ballroom dancing the night away. lol. byee
ChobiMM3 chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
This story gets better and better Kristin. I hope you update it soon. Awsome chapter!
plastic figurine chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
Ooh, I really enjoyed this chapter! Hurry up and write another :)
plastic figurine chapter 2 . 7/10/2005
My name is Amelia :0, besides that, I am kind of confused at how old her sister is and why they don't live together. But anyways, I like.
plastic figurine chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I am liking this so far! I love pool and tennis ;)
Nikki Libz chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
like i told ya beforei like it alotupdate soon!and remember what i told ya bout spelling and grammar! lol
ChobiMM3 chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
Yet another fav of mine. You did it again_
forever with dusk chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
hey i liked the prologue! It was intriguing and mysterious. The first chapter was good too but just slightly confusing. Maybe keeping us in the dark isn't such a good idea? but im sure u have it all planned out! update soon!