Reviews for MaryJane's bruises
The Rain's Kiss chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
this is a beautiful and sad poem. I liked it because it was not the typical everyday, run-of-the mill kind of poem about love and death and hate (not that I don't like those). Very creative. Way to use your poetic skills in a new, different light.
kit feral chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
That was so sad. But amazing. Very well written, but still really sad. And the ending was perfect. My favorite line was "Mary-Jane’s hair hangs low". I do that a lot. It just reminded me of myself. Very good work, keep writing!
lovelikeamixtape chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Wow. Do whatever you can to track down whoever originally said that on the train and give them a big hug 'cause this is awesome. 3
BlueRose218 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
That's scary... I know too many people that behave like MaryJane for that not to hit home. I myself usually wear my hair over my face. Incredible, I can't believe you write this well. My poetry pales in comparison to yours.
grim-dreamer chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
You're good at drawing out sympathy. Very good overall.
addie pray chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Tragically beautiful. I consider you a very talented writer, and I hope you continue writing.
kayttea chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
aw. that really sad. very deep and touching poem. very well written. i LOVED it!
darkmistresslae chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
another great poem. you're work is really good!
in theory chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Very nice form, I love the short sentences, they have power in them. PS, your pen name rocks!
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Very sad and emotional.
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Wow! Mary Jane reminds me of me!