Reviews for The gun is right in front of you
in theory chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
I often stumble across sentences like this inside my mind when I'm musing, rarely write them though..which I know is evil because that's how you kill spontaneity. I've calmed down a little since my last review (shame..?), and yeah, just read yours and I'm all hyped up again. The more I read of yours the more a girl/poet/actualperson forms in my mind (not to sound creepy or anything), and it just gets more complete and interesting with each new (and old) piece. Yeah, internet-madness is catching. Shalom -)

PS: Good to hear about your settled lovelife, settled is good but make sure it's not flat. (if that sounds funny ignore it, it was meant to be impartial advice, but my weirdness is poking through...again!)
circumspice chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Wow.I hope I managed to pack as much emotion into that one word as you did into these two lines.
Elzzar chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
That was puzzling... a million different meanings struck into the air with, once again, a select handful of words.
Plato's Socialist Democracy chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Loveliness in times of stress is something so unpredictably wonderful that I hope you are not scorning it for that would be a tradgedy unto itself Juliet.
RoseFairy2005 chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
wow. very deep. there is no word to really describe what ran through my head when reading up the wonderful work!
Katie123 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
short&straight to the point. i love it...and im still 14.
katiebuggie chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
I can SO relate because that's what I was going through a few weeks ago.
deathfairy20 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
very good keep up the good work
Crimsonoaks chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
nice and slightly eerie. good job.
SaveMeToo chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Short, to the point, and beyond amazing, I am 15, and i can realte.
keltica chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
I passed by to greet you :D ... again a short though interesting poem ...

x

keltica, the celtic fire from within

and who said you were faithless? :P :P
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
That's just creepy, but somehow ironic... do I make any sense?
tyrantvirus chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
a haiku is five, seven, five. This one is seven, seven, seven. And haikus are meant to be used to describe a nature type scene.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
that was odd... but i liked it