Reviews for Bubbles Burst
Rozlin chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
-nods in agreement-
Kressida chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
three words: tell me about it!, or that was four, but what the hell, lol.. i know just how you feel,it's disturbing how alike we are sometimes, but then again, we wouldn't be bestfriends then, would we? and i'll give you some constructive criotiseism for once, and actual review, yay! you really bring out the emotion, the anger and frustration in this.. the word flow is also good. great work! love you!zai

oh.. and im sorry this has taken so bloody long... :P
Tk.T chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Is this true? Do you really cut yourself? If so, I feel very very sorry for you. I don't like it when people feel the need to injure themselves. It is disrespectful to yourself! Each of us is gifted with a body, and to deliberately destroy it or violate it is wrong...to yourself, not to anyone else. I really hope you feel better about yourself and about the rest of the world. The world may not be all that great, but at least find the good in yourself.

Happy writing!

Tk.T
someday-i-will chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
In a way it's almsot un-poetrylike if you know what I mean, the emotion is there though so it's good and very true. Happy writingAmber (Yes I do like that sign)
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
wow, very deep and emotional, lovely, lovely!

i hav a shirt that says 'dont burst my bubble!' XD
Thinker chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
wow. its beautiful, and captures the feeling into every word. you're a wonderful writer.
miss.aishaj chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Damn. Great job. Trust me, I know what this feels like. And since I just cut anyway this probably wasn't the best poem to read was it.? Oh well.

*grabs knife*

I think I'm gonna go cause a bit more mischief, you keep writing because we need more poets like you. Check out some of my work if you will. I think you'd be interested.

Much Love-Suicidal_Greeting
RainShadow2005 chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
I've had friends who have felt this way. These are the same kinds of things they would say, so while I've never felt like this, I really identify with what you were saying. I like the title a lot. You use a lot of really good descriptive words and it really made the poem 'pop', excuse the pun. :-)
Kira06 chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Wow that was deep. I loved it, it really moved me. It makes me think of how my friends think i have a perfect life and i'm just so happy when the truth is that i couldnt hate my life more... Well anyway great work, you read my stuff so i decided to read yours, and was happy i did.
Amethyst Eyed Cynical One chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
i can so is really well written.i especially love the line about not doing it for sympathy or fun.n its so true about family and friends thinking ur just gets me so frustrated that they don't even great poem, im adding this to my really appealed to me.
xHannahx chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
hmm... its kinda losing the poetry aspect almost, into a discussion of cutting. it makes sense tho. Han.
Shadowed Mind chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
i can relate to every word you wrote here...my friends and family have no idea either, they have this perfect image of me...i dont know why i do it either. Thank you for writing. Never stop, get all that excess emotion out there. All the love in the world, miss-fev
Cinnamon Zo chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Wow. Good poem, I can relate. I know the release cutting gives you feels soo good at the time but you really, really, need to try to stop. It's dangerous. There are other ways to get the same "high". And no matter what you think, somebody really does care. Hang in there and, for me, try to stop? Good poem, CZ
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
great stuff alex, really powerful and in some wauy it had a nice flow as well. keep it up-Keith Andrew, i love you