Reviews for Circle
RazorbladeRizzy chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
i really loved this poem. your style is very enchanting and filled with deep thought and complicated metaphores, which is something i try to capture but fail. Well done, i look forward to reading more of your poetry :)Rhiannon x
Kalopsia chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
This poem is very beautiful...although change due to dew. This reminds me of the Time Traveler's Wife. READ IT IF YOU HAVEN'T.
Quilir chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Very good poem. I like how the poem moves so quickly through time, and yet stays completely in the present.

It seems to me that children and babies are a running aspect of some of your poems.
Saeger chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
That's a great poem. I know a bit of that feeling- thre are times when I feel older than my new sixteen years, but so much more often I feel like a baby. And a lot at the same time...
in theory chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Beautiful. I was drawn in by the title, but it flows so well, I wanted it to keep going on and on.
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
great flow and perfectly written as usual. keep writing :D
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Nice words - and it flowed nicely. In the beginning I got a kind of delicate feeling and it changed in the middle and went back to that in the end...So basically all that meant I liked it. If you can check out my stuff.
deathfairy20 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
very good keep up the good work
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
morning due on my eye lashes...dewto fell my belly filled...feel

wow... that is an interesting concept the whole wnating children yet being a child... great poem
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Ying & Yang bounces heart-man to woman each in kind. 'Til united they go forth-crawl as child. m
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Wow beautiful..I love this poem. One of the best I have read tonight. brilliant write.
Miscellaneous chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
This was excellent, it's going on my favorites list. I loved it. "Is it possible to age twenty years in twenty seconds?" Great line. I don't know what else to say, but I adored this.