Reviews for The Way to Eden
DefineNightmare chapter 34 . 8/11/2010
You know, I completely missed this story out of the Warrior Series. But DAMN. You brought up characters that I never really gave a second thought about, and I love you for that.

I wonder, do you know how long this story will continue? And will there be another addition to the Warrior Series? (maybe one with M/M pairing?)

Keep up the great job!
merrymowmow chapter 35 . 12/9/2006
I was wondering when you're going to update.
Wolfie Star26 chapter 34 . 8/31/2005
Ok, I'll admit it, this was far better then what I said in my last review for this story. After a long break of being away from your good stories I came back and read it all of it. I had a feeling that you were going to bring Justin's step father back into the mix but I didn't know how, and now I know. But I'm glad seka axed him. Eden and Tara are perfect siblings. Shannon is still kinda in my sense possessive. But then again who wouldn't be with Rio/Tara.

I'm glad you brought Seka back and I amazed that she was a interpol agent, but it was a perfect idea. I still love Sven and Justin, I don't think anyone can hate them. I still can't get over the 'mom' and 'dad' part. But Sven does act like a mother sometimes.

So, I can't tell, but since this hasn't been updated since june, I'm assuming you either have finished the story or it's writersblock. neways, just keep up the great work and update soon.

Silver
princess max chapter 34 . 6/13/2005
Antoher kid? Wow, Sven and Justin have been busy:) Glad Tara/Rio's safe and that you've finally updated this story!
emerald raven chapter 34 . 6/13/2005
ding dong the psychos dead! ha! die you evil bastard! *kicks adam* mwuhuhahahaha! ok i'll calm donw! but m'hyper! you updated Eden (obviously)finally! i officially love you! and seka's back! yay! is she staying for good? now that she's part of the family an all...this was brilliant - really cheered me up to hear from tara n the gang ((even if it wasn't the happiest chapter)) pwease update again soon!

princess max chapter 33 . 4/13/2005
WHAT? What's going to happen to Eden and Tara? They're not going to die, are they? Oh thank goodness for Alina!

Now Samuel, *he* needs to die!
emerald raven chapter 33 . 4/12/2005
adam's back? and he's samueal? omg i did not see that one coming - but will he remain dead this time? cause it'd be really creepy if he survived that as well... aw poor eden - cold bastard...if he wasn't already dead i'd kill him...is tara gonna tell justin? ok i'll stop talking now - but you gotta update this again - you know i obsess over it...lol

Rubedo Jr chapter 33 . 4/11/2005
*gapes* At first, I was kinda like 'whoa', and then it turned to "WHAT THE!" AND THEN IT BECAME HOLY PIG-MAKING COWS ON ETERNAL DOOM IT'S ADAM AND NOW HE'S DEAD AND IS THAT SEKA AND WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW *breathes* Okay...

...I don't know HOW many rules of grammar I broke just then, but this chapter is...CONTROVERSIAL.

I like it. _
emerald raven chapter 32 . 3/6/2005
oh an update! yay! i gotta say I was hoping for some bloodshed as well...but the result was just as good in my book - are we gonna see what happens to marina and alina? cause I think i'm sensing something between marina and shane...or is that my imagination...lol - anyway can't wait for another update _

Rubedo Jr chapter 32 . 2/22/2005
I'm very dissapointed in myself...I haven't reviewed in AGES! between working part-time and AP Courses, I'm busier than I used to be. I do apologize for my tardiness. As always, your story inspires me to get started on a story of my own...
princess max chapter 32 . 2/18/2005
I'm so glad Alina and Marina didn't fight with Tara! Oh, so many hugs and kisses being sent your way! I love that Rio isn't so rage-focused that she feels the need to 'score points' because she can. It says a lot for her that she can have people hurt her and still be moral enough to forgive them.

And I certainly hope that isn't Samuel at the end. That is *not* who I want around Eden.
emerald raven chapter 31 . 2/17/2005
snake charmer! i loved that line! oh is serpentina ever gonna get it! *mad applause* go rio! only part one of the fight! no we must have the last part! pwease pwease update soon! i wanna see just how badly serpentina looses!

princess max chapter 31 . 2/16/2005
You are an evil, evil woman. I really hope Marina will pop in and rescue Serpentina and stop her from fighting. I'm also a bit scared for Tara. I know she's a great fighter, but I'm worried she's been out of the ring for too long.
emerald raven chapter 30 . 2/4/2005
aw poor tara! at least one of those two sisters is being sensible, will serpentina listen though? i'm glad to see tara openin up a bit more though...i cant wait for more P

Rubedo Jr chapter 30 . 2/2/2005
wow...I had to read that twice to see that I had read it correctly; Rio, er uh...Tara, or..let's just call her Tario. _ back to my main point...Tara finally telling Jeff about the rape, and him not running down the first person he saw! good job portraying the emotions there. keep it up!
81 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »