Reviews for Nightingale Lover
Damned Dead Eyes chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
"...scared to deathof living alonewithout the touchand inspiration of lovethat keeps me afloaton this raging river!"

Wow, that line really got me. Perfect metaphor. Love (and life) is just like that. I really like your work, you can really tune into it because of your words and the images they create.
Niongi chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Thank you for the poem, its very you wrote this I think you would enjoy a book called Of Nightingales That Weep. By Katherine Paterson. I'd think you enjoy it if your a book reader, a women is betrayed by someone she loves. It's like your poem
RazorbladeRizzy chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
I really love this poem. It's really thoughtful and just generally bitterly beautiful. congratulations, it's x
Lisette the Wicked chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Not quite sure I absorbed everything from this that was intended, but I still love it. Quite a few lines in there that caught my eye and impressed me. Good piece. _
Saeger chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Nice. great job.
releasemysoul chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Woah! Such a powerful poem! I really enjoyed reading it, and could find no fault it was a perfect poem, very descriptive and very imaginative. It's excellent.
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
this was all beautiful!
makeshift parachute chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
I love it. The storyline is great. The poem tells so much in just a few lines. good for you. yay!
deathfairy20 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
very good keep up the good work
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
¿Ah, isn't this poignant realization, the beginning of a new start—the birth of freedom? m
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Your nothing like him...you'rehow your in love with me...you'rescared with his name...scarredyour nothing like the one... you're

very powerful poem... nice repition... i loved hte ending... amazing job...one of your best
SaveMeToo chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
I really really liked the last 7 lines, my favorite.
Crimsonoaks chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
that was truly beautiful. it is wonderfully worded. great job!