Reviews for Alpha Team Alpha
Typhlosion chapter 13 . 2/5/2018
Oh crap I just read the commet below mine
Typhlosion chapter 13 . 2/5/2018
Finally remembered what this reminds me of. The Old mans war series.
Thats a very high compliment if I do say so myself.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/15/2015
I am afraid I have bad news to share. LTJG Stephen Hentchel died on 24th December 2010 in an automobile accident. /news/articles/2010/dec/28/identity-crash-victim-released/
. ?nstephen-burke-hentchel-steve&pid147474450

It is a tragic loss of one of my favourite fiction press writers who wrote this brilliant story and it's a shame that it will never conclude.

RIP Stephentchel
Insero chapter 20 . 6/24/2015
Just found your story and read it all in like three days, hoping and telling myself it wouldn't end too badly unconcluded. I was wrong. It's like one of those great anime you find that have only one season and then end, so you go read the manga. Except this is it, I never know what happens next. Even though it's been five years, I really hope you update, it's such a good story. I'd totally watch it in anime form too btw.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/23/2015
I read your story a couple of years back, and though I didn't review then, I had really loved everything about it. I just happened across your story again, and find it sad that you never updated. It's such fantastic read, and I'm so surprised that it never got more popular. Here's hoping that you might decide to update this again even though the last was in 2010. (
Gorg chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
I was expecting the military officers to act like military officers. They are about as real as the green army men I used to play with as a kid. To much is sacrificed in character development for cheap half-assed humor.
Randomer chapter 20 . 6/17/2013
I just read it, and I really like this story (just for the pure guilty pleasure). Kara really grew on me, and I love the dialogue.
Krad chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
This is pretty good. I was just browsing through but your story seems to have been done well and without confusing/inconsistent content.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
ok, so i'll be completely honest with you here. I lost interest in the story within the first paragraph. while your introduction is fine for a visual medium ie movie or tv, as a textual document it comes off as infodump. no setup, no getting to know the world or the characters, just "hi, i'm this guy who is superhuman, listen to me talk about myself". You could give the same information spread out over a few paragraphs interspersed with descriptions of the scene and the characters thoughts and it would be far less grating.
Van Quatra chapter 20 . 5/17/2012
i really really like this story, i hope you keep updating, please keep updating.
Annonnn chapter 20 . 3/16/2011
fantastic story! looking forward to the next update
Genato chapter 20 . 1/28/2011
where did mike go? update now please. i love your characters and their TOTALLY different personalities. i love the complicated-ness of this fic, even if i'm like a delta trying to understand beta homework. :) thank you for such a creative plot. :)
Katie chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I can hear you in this story, Stephen. I can't wait to read the rest.
rainstop.inc chapter 20 . 11/21/2010
I'm so glad you updated despite your busy schedule~~ Really like the progression of events and how the characters developed. Hope to read more soon! XD
Mobius Champion of The Dawn chapter 20 . 11/8/2010
Well Ensign Stephenchel, I can honestly say I enjoyed the story. I can also say I'm hoping to see Jacob finally show all that potential you've been teasing us with and come into his own. Especially if it means that bitch ass Darek has his butt kicked by a Epsilon. Overall I love this story, and can't wait to see Mike again. Besides Jacob, Mike is definitely my favorite character. Update soon please.
167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »