Reviews for The Gift of Rosiel
Tyndall Blue chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
This is a very written story. In the first chapter you were solid with only a few week points. _ Those were the fact that you were overly wordy in some spots, and tending to drag in others. Its nothing that can't be fixed with a very simple exercise. When you are done either have someone read your story aloud to you (the best way to do it) or you can read it aloud yourself. That way you'll be able to find these points, as well as various other errors you might not catch. I'm sure this story would've made a lot more sense to me if I knew of the RP Universe that you are describing, but even without it was good. Oh and the M/M thumbs up!
Satan's Little Helper chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Ooh, cliffhanger. I like it, though I state that I know absolutely nothing about this universe. I think your beginning is muckily written. I had to read the first sentence about 3 times. It would probably come more easily to a person who understood the canon, so take my opinion for what it's worth. After the first two paragraphs it gets much better. I like your dialogue; it sounds natural and is pretty amusing at points. The only exception is the last line of the second paragraph. Guh.

Anyway, past the beginning I quite like it. I can't read the rest right now, but I will eventually. See you around LJ.