Reviews for Revenge
X.xPrincess.Midnightx.X chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Wow, emotional and meaningful. Love it. You must like Shakespeare's play a whole lot. I love his plays too. Great work.
welchs828 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Wow. I'm sorry...that's deep stuff.

Who did that to you, though? that's what I'd like to know.

Well, keep writing stuff like this. I have found that pouring my heart out into my writing helps a lot...like in that story about my cat...and the reviews people give are amazing.

Later,

-paige :)
nicole chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
aw! i'm sorry -hugs-
girl- reinvented chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
nice shakespearean reference...'et tu brute?' (and you, brutus?, for the non latin speaking peeps.)i like the repeated use of it.
Jake Delouche chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
be careful what women you meet (should be said about me). though some love you and turn life around, others can ruin. must get to know first, question love, make sure it is true. as for betrayal, how a heart turns cold is sad. all we want to do is go to our innocentdays. when nothing mattered. but, those days leave, and sometimes friends do too. just have to start a new life. even if it means moving away.
Alley Parker chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Wow that was intese and really good. I know the feeling...
Kismet chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
The more poems of your I read, the more I feel like I know you. Im thinking of giving you a flamethrower...
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
I like how you described how your Brutus stabbed you in the back. Its something alot of people can relate to and you did a fantastic job of writing about it. Keep writing :D
megbeth chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
wow i really liked this poem too, you are a talented writer, but i do have one question, what does Et tu Brute mean? because in French it means, "and you brute?" but unless brute is a name of some one you know i dont think im right, is it latin for "and to fogive?" that makes a little more sense, but yeah i was just curious, nice poem though!
Jiyooshi chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
I've had that kind of problem before. Nice poem.
JDWrites chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Wow...hmm...I've never really truely had that problem.