Reviews for The Saddest Words
PuzzledThinker chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Aw That was perfect! And especially since you were listening to Tuesday morning manda! Now the critisizm or whatever...You need to change this and that so and so is stupid!

Not:P
thenewromantic chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
...This is amazing. I love it! So sad and beautiful... at the point when they held each other I was like, aw how sweet now they're together, but then you twist it so we find out he's married and... *a tear runs down my cheek* so sad! *Coughs embarassed* Erm, yes, this also has a wonderful message to it too. Just fantastic, great job!
kit feral chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Oh. Wow. That was so sad! I swear, I was crying a little at the end. -sniff sniff- Aw, that's so awfully sad! But it was so good... but so sad! Aw, so SAD! -sniff sniff sniff- Good -sniff, tear- work!
anissaannalise chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Oh, the pain of time lost and what could have been! I enjoyed this story. It's a good reminder to not let time or opportunity slip away. Who knew angst transcends generations? I liked the fact that Kevin is married, giving the impression that all possible hope of he & Rachel making up for lost opportunity, is nil (short of some tragic event or throwing caution to the wind). Mortals cry as the Fates laugh. :)
WigginBro chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Very nice writing, and the message is a good one too. As for the ending, I think it is exactly what it ought to be. Great job!