Reviews for Ramble On Rilo
this is britt chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
I wish I had noticed how brilliant you were earlier. It strikes me as odd as I didn't notice 'til now. I don't see why you had to explain yourself, but to have the mystique elaborated upon gave it some new form of meaning. Good work!
vanderhall chapter 2 . 12/19/2004
the explanation is nice and gives me some more insight into the poem, but I like being confused sometimes. it's nice to be confused, to have to wonder about the true meaning of certain lines or phrases. oh, and it took me this long to realize that your pen name is Bright Eyes song. I can't believe it took me THIS long. great choice. I love them. they're one of my favorite bands.
Crazy-Word-Painter chapter 2 . 12/19/2004
I get it now, lol, I am so slow. Okay, since it makes sense, I like it even more. Great job!
RW Grimm chapter 2 . 12/19/2004
Wow, I really like this poem, and I also like how you explained it. I also enjoy reading you're story version of it, you're very talented!

kit feral chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Confusing and complex, but good. I don't really get it, but it's so captivating and enthralling that it dosen't really matter. Rilo's a pretty name...
erasedcrap chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Very Ginsbergish. I like it. There are some memorable phrases and catchy lines. Still don't know about the meaning, but it's great writing.