Reviews for Taking my Human Pills
Glassed Rose chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
That was an amazing poem, I think there is no way for me to say how amazing that was. The way you said things, and compared things... It was... Wow. My favorite part was:

"Because if you love a butterfly,

Rip off it's wings,so it can't hurt youagain."

This is going onto my favorites! Keep writing, nice work!
S.J.Jones chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
One of your better poems I thought. I would like to say this poem to so many people it is not even funny. It is so universal, everything in this poem that readers can really relate and love it!
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
0_0 I love your style. Completely love it. You formed the words at the perfect spot - I shouldn't ramble so I'll just say very good.
LilLaTLuv chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Hey!

That is so sad. And so true. I loved this. So humane, yet so archaic. Very good job! Keep this up! I can't wait to read the next one!

Luv ya,Tashi :)
Ajna chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Despite what you may think, I feel this is the best poem I've read so far. All your emotions are neatly poured out with the words and I can feel the spirit of your thoughts. What really sucks you in, though, is the fact that this is like a conversation and it just pulls you and makes you wonder what you'll say next.

I love the whole poem, and I specifically love a bunch of lines, but here's just a few: "Because if you love a butterfly,Rip off it's wings,so it can't hurt you again."& "I'm swallowing pills and I'm giving them names-I've got Hate Hurt and Horror,got Sin and Blame."

Once again, excellent poem. I love it. Keep up the good work!

-Anathema