Reviews for Live WIth It
lymli chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I like the last verse, it's kinda amazing the thing about living with that.
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
My Dear C—It says at the bottom IRT simpleplan13's poem ... Promise me, please,—

BTW—you've got to start posting more poems so I can comment on them or get a Livejournal account or XANGA or Blogspot—I thought all you moderns had figured this stuff all out and we ancients dwelt with our FAX machines to capture things we slowly set in our antiquarian typeset? :)It's a beautiful Spring day here after an obstreperous and loud storm last night—which alternated between bouts of clear sky and pouring hail and drenching sheets of water. Interesting night. Anyways, if it says IRT or Inspired by—i was your thoughts (no matter how far in the past or how distant they are now from your current state) that provoked them. Of course, all poems and emotions take on a life of their own when they start flowing. manuel.
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
can totally relate to this too...heartbreak is sad...hate it when guys think u r gonna beg them to get back...
u-will-never-know chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
interesting idea. i really like this part:so-called lovethat wasreally painin done i love it :D
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
;-; Soo sad and bitter. Well done !

~ Noelle ~P~
Raya Dronaile chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
very strong, and even painful to read. very good poem i liked it a lot. great job
catseyeview chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
tough love
ApplesCM chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Nice one! I really like this one. :) The ending is the best part I believe. It is the strongest. :)
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
"becuasel" ? few minor spelling mistakes, i like this tho! and oh, that explains the recent trend happening... (ur review)... i hope ur ok now *hugs* keep writing, its good for ya ;)
karmakaze chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Other than one grammar error, you needed to separate because and I in the last sentence, but other than that, I really know that feeling as well. I hate when you date someone and they make it your fault...and feel all clingy and attached, once you're broken up. Nice work.
no-one now chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
This is great too, it's the kind of thing i say without convition sometimes. It's simple yet still powerful. Thanks for the reviews, i have taken your advice and changed that line, i didnt like it either i just didnt know what to change it to!
thunderr lips chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
that was awesome good job, i love it, r&r mine if you woukld like
myno chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
i love the format... looks like you left the 'o' out of another in the second line though