Reviews for Live a little
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Smiles (—sun’s ray’s bright Fay,—)

Our kisses (—red sweet Berries,—)

Love (—blood’s coursing Heart,—)

Chest (—Constricting tight,—)

Heart (—Stopping its throb mid-beat,—)

Mind (—Dazed at Your loss,—)

¿How? (—¿Did You get in?—)

¿When? (—¿Did you possess My heart?—)

¿Why? (—I said, ¡Never!—)

Blue (—Sad day You left.—)

Red (—Hot passions that We loved.—)

Gray (—My life alone.—)

Such a little thing,

Your last sigh on my bare chest,

Touch softer than breath.
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
loved this one a lot...flows so well too.

"just breathe in and outand eventually the day will endand tomorrow will come"

im waiting for tomorrow...
LegendaryPunk29 chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
You know, wen I first saw da numbers of reviews pple gave to this poem, I could not believe my eyes. But now, I understand y so many pple gave u reviews on this poem. This is trully one of da best poems I've read. God, ur just too good of a writer...I mean I kno for a fact that usually, great poems come out from bad times, but this is excetionally good. Ur amazing, that's all I've gotta say. It seems like ur goin thru tough time right now, but I think I can say, u will be happy, just know that. And if you need help, ask me for it, and I'll helpya out as much as u need me too. I am alwayz here for u. Keep writing, love ur work

P.S.2 weeks ago, I was promoted into this group of pple called "UniFaction" where u r garranteed to get published. It is absolutely amazing of pple from all ova da world. So if you wanna join, tell me, and I'll talk to the head of UniFaction. Hes a great guy. For further information or if u wanna c what its like, go to I really hope ull join and help us out. We need poets like u to be there.
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
wow. thats different i like it a lot! ps-thanks 4 ur email, ill email u with a lto soon lol but do u mind reading Izzy too? if u dont want to its ok!
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Wonderful, I love it. I'm sure that many people (me included) can relate to it.

Keep it up.
Anat Qetesh chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
wow..powerful, i love it, simple yet really deep...yeah..thanks for the review btw, your poetry is great!
Anat Qetesh chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Tom Madden chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
this is really great. very relatable considering i'm going through a 'God, just let me get through today' period. awesome work, my friend, just awesome.
u-will-never-know chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
I like the flow to this one, itgoes to the flow of breathing which makes it even more poweful :D
gnimrodd chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
i definitely erally liked this one.. espicially since it contradicts itself. and how it was "short and sweet" amazing

-gnimrodd
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Gorgouse.

~ Noelle ~
sheZadey chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
wow i feel the same way right now- caught up in finals. sometimes we all just forget to breathe and its sad. very powerful writing
xHannahx chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
i can relate! just one spelling error - in the third line it should read breathe surely? or is this american spelling i dont get? i especially like the 2nd half -learning to live again. cool poem. Han.
Raya Dronaile chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
well done, short but nice. I especially like "One breath at a time" that was very expressive. great job!
Shadowed Warrior chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
i feel that exact way sometimes great job n keep it u would love ur help with the formating if u can juss email me