Reviews for The Angels of Celeb Ayre
death-caster chapter 2 . 6/18/2005
Did you make that incantation up, or did you just pick random things from random languages? Yin
Le Machi chapter 2 . 1/13/2005
Thank you for your review. Celeb Ayre rocks. But my one suggestion would to maybe give more backround information about the characters. But thats just me. I look forward to an update ;-)
Aspiring Author chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
Hee Hee, and the plot thickens! I like the spell, the rhythm and rhyme go together nicely.

One thing that I forgot to ask in the first chapter - how do you pronounce Celeb Ayre? I have something in my head, but I wanna know what it actually is supposed to be.

The poor Angels! I hope they find the Lost Angels soon! In real-time! (Meaning, update soon!)
Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
hey there! Thanks for reviewing my poem, I'm glad you liked it! I like this, it's unusual. My favorite line of the poem (is that what it is?) is "On wings of silver velvet I had flown" - I like the image it conjures!

A few comments on your bio - everything good, I just thought I'd let you know what I was thinking at certain points! You don't have to read this if you don't want to.1) I'm happy for your confidence in your friend! I'll keep an open eye for her name in the near future. _2) Oh goodie, another loud random singer! I thought I was the only one _3) I like your quotes (that you like)! The first one is really nice, the rest are really funny! Especially the Duct tape one!

Sorry for the info overload on the first review, so I'll get down to business...KEEP WRITING!

~AsAPS: Welcome to !
Annoymous chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
this has a really good story line, and I think it is well written but I would suggest dragging it out more. I mean, making what you have longer and giving more details. Keep writing ;)