Reviews for After Beauty
Atenea217 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I love it.
Noir Fleurir chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
nice going on this one i havent read ur stuff in awhile but u didnt lose any skill from what i can see
Kavita Najim chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
wow, that was awsome! I love the wording.

Thanks for reveiwing my Poem. The last line may be akward, but saddly it's true.. Peace, Jessi
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
The rhymes were fantastic and the vivid imagery was truly colourful. Gorgeous, really gorgeous.
thorn's girl chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Beautiful Imagery! I love the efefect ti has on the reader. Excellent.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Wow, very decriptive. TWO AND A HALF THUMBS UP! :)
LemonFlats chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Ohh, this piece is gorgeous.

Nice rhyming job, and although I think you could have tried to keep a consistent number of syllables in each line, your style works here.

I really, really like your imagery. So beautiful, however corny that may sound. "Frozen for eternity" at the end just gives me the shivers. )

Leaves the reader with a sad smile- oh, how I dread winter now.

This is fantabulous! You should enter it in a contest or something. I really enjoyed it )
Utopia Story Group chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
I really like the visual imagery found in this poem, and the theme of fading beauty. Personaly I think your third staza is a poem on to itself. Technically, most flowers stop blooming before the windter months, but this was done in the spirit of a metaphor. Thanks for posting.
Torn Lover chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Hey i'm reading that book you suggested. Plus the book you are reading right now is a good book. I love it! I have it checked out from the public library. So far I like that book. If you could email me maybe that would be cool. My email address is . Email me sometime we could be really good friends.
my-vision chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
This poem has its own glory, and what marvelous glory it is! Beautiful! Everything is put together well, except for grammar. :-) It should be "Smudges of brown replace" because smudges is plural, but it sounds good nonetheless! Great job! Terrific!
dusk orchid chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
So tragically beautiful... the imagery was mind-blowing.
shinco chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Ah, that's sad, but there's always MORE ROSES! _ YAY! MORE FLOWERS, MORE BEAUTY! Especially in Heaven! I'll be there one day! Won't you? _ I SURE HOPE SO! You're really nice, I can tell by your reviews! _ Wonderful poem, very nice imagery! _ And as always, wonderful rhyme scheme! It takes a lot of hard work to do that! _
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Very Shakespearean subject matter. Amazing avoidance of cliche' phrases, considering that the subject is written about so much - that's a good thing, not a bad thing. The contrast between before and after is particularly well-done, too.
AubriannaKnight chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Wow, you are amazing..I think this is one of the best I've read so far! I envy your writing abilities.. your choice of words is brilliant.
Cadience Gemma Topaz chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I love your choice of words, and the imagrey, its very good
104 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »