Reviews for That Face
mussed chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
ugh just UGH.

THEY ARE TOO CUTE FOR THEIR OWN GOOD. I SWEAR.
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
AWW :)
EdwardGirl11 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
So mushy, but still beautiful. I like how it showed Tess from Ian's point of view, nice to see how he feels about her. So sweet and for some reason it reminded me a bit of Romeo and Juliet. Not sure why...

Cute lil' bit of writing.

xx
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Mushy? Yes. Plotless? Yes. Cliche? Yes. Love it? Yes.

I don't even know the characters, but I love fluff and this is well-written, so I can't help but love it. The couple is cute and they are almost sickeningly sweet. Props to for adding this to our c2. (:
XxTheSoNotMainStreamxX chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Sappy: Yes

Mushy as heck : Yes

REALLY REALLY GOOD : Heck yes

It's so sappy and mushy that i acctually find it sorta funny
bad feeling about this chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I just found this and I have to say I'm mad that I didn't see it sooner. Ian is absolutely the most adorable guy ever. Tess is so lucky! Nice job on this. I liked the plotless fluff.
BWeep chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
LoL!

You're right. Mushy it is.

But well written anyway~ _
brittle hearts chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Beautiful.
Owl-of-Artemis chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
AW my toes went all curly! and stomach tingly- good heavens you are talented- i can't say it enough! I'm so jealous!
Queen Beryl chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
OH, HOLY CRAP! I LOVE THIS! I adore this with my soul! You should write more one-shots on Chasing Mussolini! *swoons*
smudged lines chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
it is VERY good, plotless(sometimes, i reckon, plotless is a good thing), mushy, but definately NOT boring. it's lighthearted and all i can really say is: Oh. because that's all that is in my head after reading it. i like it. i enjoyed it.
lilsakura chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
wow i really like this. my fav one-shot by you (altho 'the best kind of crying' is also good _) update chasing mussolini soon, kk?
C chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Love it! So, when are you going to finish Chasing Mussolini?
bibble chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
it was adorable. it really was. it was so sweet and fluffy. but a good kind of sweet and fluffy.

its the kind of story that just puts a smile on your face.

beautiful.
Nynth chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Aww thats sweet and a good mushy piece D
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »