Reviews for A Series Of Implausible Events
Nurgette chapter 5 . 8/8/2006
*laughs* *does it another thousand times* This was absolutely histerically FUNNY! *laughs again*

I think what I am trying to say is that I really enjoyed reading these! It is gone midnight and I am seriously trying to bite my lips to stop myself from laughing out loud which would inevitably alert the house to the fact that I am still up and on my laptop at this unspeakable hour. Ahem. So yes. Your ideas are amazing, and the way that you write them into these stories (And sketch for the last one) creates simply a set of random yet humourous tales. Up with bears!
Forest Passant chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
Hahaha.

Interesting, how a real meteor came "about a few minutes" later. That's always bad. If it had come exactly a few minutes later, maybe everyone would have lived. :-)
Forest Passant chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
What is it with you and bears?
Forest Passant chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
"Luckily, fate had been tempted by an enormous block of chocolate the night previous, and still felt guilty about it, so he resisted setting bears upon Max just for now."

That line... is pure genius.
HeadofVecna chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
What you did was pretty funny. However, I believe that your overuse of motifs was a little repetitious and dwindled in humor value. For instance the whole he was (adjective) in that he was not (opposing adjective) is sort of funny the first time, but not so much the 5th time. Still, good humor, good randomness.
The Amu chapter 5 . 8/16/2005
You know how to write. Or you know enough that you can improve. You've been experimenting here, but the only problem was it was with the same joke. Every paragraph was predictable once you'd read the first back in your first chapter. Okay not all...I did like the opening of the Katie Holmes bit. It made me laugh.

The rest didn't. So take what you've done here and try not to use the same joke formula too often in the same piece. People will expect it and then actually be disappointed when they get what they expect. Shake it up a little. I'll read somethin else you've done later when I'm not so exhausted. But, yes, you can write. Tis refreshing on this place.

_
The Amu chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
Who's Jeremy?
The Amu chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
Sometimes, in this chapter, Katie is a she. Was that intentional?
Decimaster321 chapter 5 . 8/5/2005
Not quite as entertaining as earlier chapters, but still pretty funny.

I don't have much to say, no spelling or grammar errors.

(Monty Python did the first joke in this chapter better)

(silliness, heh)
ZaphodChick chapter 5 . 3/23/2005
HA! I love completely radom stories. This one is so funny! I love it!
djsaxon2 chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Hello there. This is fairly obviously the author of this story, and i'd like to reply to one of the reviews, that of "Chobinus P. Brisdam". Basically, this person has pasted a review i left from one of their stories, under an assumed name. I guess they used an assumed name because they really did steal a story, and add llamas. I however, followed a completely differnt course, and only parodied the name.

But, Chobinus P. Brisdam, thank you for you review. With your brain we could harness the dead, rotating body of Charles Darwin and power several states.

djsaxon2
Chobinus P. Brisdam chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Wow! It's like you stole a plot from a book, made the characters slightly younger and added llamas. As much as i like Llamas in any story, how about using an original storyline instead of stealing one? GOSH
Spazzy Cow chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
Very nice. Once again, love the names. Don't know how the hell you come up with them, but I love them.

Update, or I shall release my army of... killer... sheep... on you.

Spazzy Cow
God but you can call me Marion chapter 5 . 1/28/2005
*twitches* wow, that was...random...BUY YAY FOR RANDOM! *dances*
Spazzy Cow chapter 4 . 1/26/2005
::grins:: Funny as always. Write more, or I shall unleash my... killer... ants... on you...

Spazzy