Reviews for Here Be Monsters
TinuvielDork chapter 5 . 4/28/2006
Yay! Pirates of the Carribbean, baby!
TinuvielDork chapter 6 . 4/28/2006
Okay, I know you haven't updated this in a while, and you're saying it's on hiatus, but PLEASE DON'T DROP THIS STORY! I like Saber too much. He's such a - well, I can't think of a good adjective right now, but he's a good character! (blah. that's such a bad word.) Well, and there's the fact that I'm loving to read your stories. tee! I read your profile, and you sound so much like me! I mean, you're not tall with overly large feet, and of anglo-saxon heritage, but that's besides the point. OTHER than that, I mean. :) Sorry, I know I'm rambling now.

Oh, and there are moose in the U.S. Up in Maine. And, actually, there was one loose in my town a few months ago (and I'm in CONNECTICUT!) It's a bit scary. They're not supposed to come this far south. But whatever.

Lots of love...TinuvielDork
manda rose chapter 6 . 4/1/2006
hehe, i like this story. And i know it's on hiatus right now, but i still want to read more. i just love all of your stories. this one particularly caught my eye because i have a dog named saber, lol.
me bean chapter 6 . 2/8/2006
I like this- it's got an interesting premise. The love/hate relationship between Saber and Kaethe is a cliche, and so is their banter to some extent, but you do a good job with adding some new aspects to the story, such as the prejudice against humans. I'm a little confused as to who Kaethe is. At the beginning she seems to be a antisocial workaholic, explaining her lack of friends, but you also describe her as being very friendly and interesting. I have two pleas- don't make her into a Mary Sue who is supposed to be friendless but everybody ends up loving her in the end. And please please spell god as gawd. Thank you for your otherwise perfect grammar and spelling, I'm sure you know how distracting that job, I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Respect Is Sexy chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Ok, so it only took me, what, a MONTH to get to this story?

I am so sorry.

I can't BELIEVE you once alleged that I write "like you dream of being able to write". You have some MAJOR talent, my friend. And I've read enough stories by authors with NO talent to know talent when I see it. You are AMAZING.

I like Kaethe. And Saber, actually. I've noticed you like to write about the children of famous figures -Cinderella's daughter, Santa's son, etc. It's cool.

I generally find this sort of love story cliche, but you have such a flair for this that I am interested. Keep up the good work!I'm not going to go on to your other chapters until tomorrow, because it's late and they are LONG. That's the only problem I have with this story. Long chapters kind of annoy me. But that's a matter of personal preference.

Toodloo!
Lark of the Poets chapter 6 . 12/16/2005
You seriously need to get to work. I mean, honestly, how do you expect me to survive not knowing how this story ends? AH! *dramatically throws hand over heart* How cruel can you get? *snort* Ignore all that. I just ate too many bowls of honey bunches of oats (I am ADDICTED to the stuff) and it made me freakishly happy. Well, your story made me happy, the cereal just made me... weird. I'm sure you were so interested in that lovely tidbit about the fabulous me. I should start over on this review, because it seriously sucks, and you probably won't read it anyway. But I won't. Because long reviews are supposed to make you feel special (even if they are random bit of nothing) and maybe if you feel special you will be magically prompted to sit down and finish all your stories and save me from ETERNAL AGONY! Ehe. I'll just be going now.
Vampyresse chapter 6 . 12/13/2005
Heheheh. you are such a riot! Okay stupid statement aside... I love reading your stuff it makes me luagh and it's so Christmas-y, who doesn't love that? [besides synical old misers] Don't give up on this, sometimes it just takes time to figure out where "this" [whatever story your writing at the time] is going.

Byt eh way I am canadian, and sure we have Moose but they are no picnic either. for one thing they are much, much bigger than deer..lol, and could probably do much more damage. But, I understand where you are coming from with that deer thing. I had a very unfortunate experience as a child: My mother thought it would be fun to take us to a deer park, where I was attacked by deer and couldn't run away because one of them had the entire back of shirt in it's mouth and was chewing away happily. It was very scary to tiny lil 7 year old me [and when I say tiny, I mean it].

Okay, that was a really random comment wiht no relevancy to your fic, but, eh! :D
Katlight-Sparkle chapter 6 . 12/3/2005
One of those times when I'd like to sound all witty and clever, but because of cold, wet socks, lack of sleep, and more importantly lack of caffiene you'll have to settle for semi intelligent.

It's so, so . . .orginal. It's also got some underlying humor that sort of reminds me of Terry Pratchett. It's clever and orginal. It keeps getting better and better.
rock 'n' roll junkie chapter 6 . 11/25/2005
You are crazy...but I love it! _ No but seriously, reindeer mafia? Aahahaha I'm very fond of your silly sense of humor. And it's late, but yeah you have to update sooner dude. I mean...pwease? WITH A CHERRY ON TOP.
Riku E. Fallon chapter 6 . 11/24/2005
Aw...

Really I had time to say unfortunately busted.

Sorry. Will give uber long review of next chapter. Can't wait. *loves*

Bye-bee!
Amaris Luclin chapter 6 . 11/20/2005
Yay an update! *dances* Where to begin? Oh. I think my favorite part of this chapter was the ending. Does that sound weird? My curiosity over Kaethe is very piqued now. There's more dimensions to her and Saber now, and it's very...intriguing. Ack. I fail in eloquence. But yes,

And it's the return of the reindeers! Those creatures rock. And Abe...oh my. I wonder how that should go o_o; Spin should get a chance to scream her head off at that guy. That'd be awesome.

._. So. It's back to that wait for the next chapter. Don't let hw kill you!
TallemeraRane chapter 6 . 11/20/2005
Hello Pixiedizy! Wonderful chapter..I don't really care about the plot anyhow...I just want Kaethe and Spin together! :-D Update soon! :-D -Tally
anamika chapter 6 . 11/19/2005
nice chapter i like saber and kathe as crazy and nuts as they are. i think by now kay(i nickname evryone) is in sabe's 2nd circle. why is abe back...?anyways tnt ciao
blak pearl chapter 6 . 11/18/2005
Greetings! Haha... OK. I think even though you're writing without a plot, the story is still working. Maybe it is best to work on the characters before the story kicks into motion.

My favourite lines in this chapter were:Ah abe, Rudolph sucked in a breath... etc etc..."Who's Abe again?" (Good q. should i be reading the prequel to this to understand it?) Anyway that was a funny line. also:HUh, why was saber so fond of Raice (that name is fun to say)...Rotten Bastard. :D

Anyway, from someone well practiced in writing without plots, my advice would be to keep writing regardless, because the more you write the more ideas come to you, whereas the more you leave it, the more you can't be bothered.

That was a nice way to get Kaethe and Saber to bond. the way they laughedhad me laughing too. so well done, abandon this story not and good luck with the next chapter!

over and out
liv-star chapter 6 . 11/17/2005
*Muah* One review for you, my dear!
98 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »