Reviews for Letting Me Go
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
wow...this was brilliant! u brought out the two sides of the conflict ur head nicely...i especially liked the following lines:

"I know that you still love me because I can feel it

I know that I still love you; and it disgusts me"

even i hate being controlled...try to control me n i get even more out of control...lol
IsisAvenger chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Very emotional and it has a lot of self-empowerment lines, except for the last line, which I really don't care for. Here you have this poem that is portraying a girl who is becoming a strong woman and then there's the last line and, (KERSPLAT!), that's the end of that!
IrinaPeace chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Wow, this is great! It sounds very similar to my friend's work (she writes quotes). THis is a wonderful poem. You're direct with your anger and yet still with a smooth flow of the emotions. Very good, keep up the great work
Oracular Echo chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
You have a flair for prose/poetry! This doesn't flow like poetry, but it doesn't flow like a short story. Hence: prose! Prose can be difficult to write because it has to feel like poetry and be fairly eloquent but not too eloquent or you start using too many words, sounding like Jane Austen or a similar author. ...Not that they are bad authors, but "Pride and Prejudice" is not prose. This is, and a very good example of it. Your theme is well presented, and I was intruiged by the concept, as I empathized almost immediately.
Tears of a Warrior chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Whoa really powerful! I like it! Really strong will, and jus plain good ;)
InfiniteDreamer04 chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
AWESOME. i luv it. another fantastic piece by MizzNikki. Keep it up!

~MT
AmaranthineMisery chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
i love it... its sounds so angry at the beginning but then at the end the person sounds so idk... like sorrowful or tired...its an awesome poem