Reviews for Feeling Hollow
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 8 . 5/31/2005
all of these seem really good, nice writing
breezy nostrils chapter 8 . 5/24/2005
sad, although i liked your other works more.
Crimsonoaks chapter 8 . 5/8/2005
nice poem. i always love ur stuff. this one is a bit cliche and all, but its still good. kudos.
simpleplan13 chapter 8 . 5/8/2005
wow.. very depressing... especially that ending... nice job
simpleplan13 chapter 7 . 4/27/2005
love the last line.. great job
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 6 . 4/24/2005
wow a bunch of amazing poems! write on
simpleplan13 chapter 6 . 4/20/2005
i can totally realte.. awesome job
breezy nostrils chapter 6 . 4/16/2005
I can empathize...kind of sad how we have to pretend...Great poem!
Crimsonoaks chapter 6 . 4/14/2005
excellent job. i know what ur talking about and i think u did a wonderfull job of putting it in a poem.
Out-Of-Reality chapter 5 . 3/26/2005
Lifeless and the last one really got to me. You really know how to use words to get into people's minds. I would defenitely say never stop writing! When you can feel emotion come out of the poem you read it means the author's done their job, and you really have. They were poems that related to how I feel tonight, so I guess it was, comforting. Greatness!
breezy nostrils chapter 5 . 3/6/2005
Aw...that was really depressing...I know the feeling...suicidal thoughts come and go. You should read "Better Off Dead," a very bad angst, thrashing someone poem. But things do get better, I have learned that. Just hang in there.
SayIt'sWrong chapter 5 . 2/25/2005
This is exactly how I feel at the moment! You captured exactly how i feel in this poem. Really great, bet loads of people can identify with it. Rock on, QueenVixta.
simpleplan13 chapter 5 . 2/24/2005
wow.. very powerful... and sad.. if its true im sorry
Crimsonoaks chapter 5 . 2/23/2005
oh wow was that beautiful. that was so awesome. i know exactly what u mean too, and u put it in words so well. great job.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 4 . 2/12/2005
i know those feelings. all too well. wow. u sure know how to capture an audience.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »