Reviews for The Sunshine
Unholy Haven chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Very interesting, but the last line seems not quite right to me. What about, "You are not forgotten",or something similar? I think that might work better.
Moon860 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
heya, neat poem! love the sort of rhyme thing going on. Keep it up ok? this is plus one review SO WORSHIP IT! _

just a quick note to say chapter 4 is up and running! (after spending yonks in the internet cafe)

:P

Peace

Georgia
catseyeview chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
complete despair, even the light cannot bleed through. you have an ability to write.
BeautifulEcho chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Smashing poem! Very descriptive, and vlot of good angst-filled emotions that were portrayed excellently! My fave line is the one that goes: "Returning hope fills the damp air, Removing the stench of failed men" that was really great! keep writing and i'm off to review more of ur spectacular work! Also, thanx for my review! i appreciate it :)

BeautifulEcho
InfiniteDreamer04 chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
O wow! i like it! i love angsty poems. This was fantastic "the light is fading into darkness...i am once again the dark goddess..." I love it!

Keep writing.

MT
UndiscoveredOtherkin chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
I like this one, I can see Metallica's influence in it. You keep the rhyme scheme and the flow going throughout (flow is a real big thing for me.) It also contains a good subject. Nice work.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
I liek it.. especially the ending