Reviews for Dot your i's with little hearts
Jezsh chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
ouch, wow. What I like most about this is that you've got right through the ages, mentioning all the classics - and the influences, people, history, that have brought us today. I like how you bring that it all together, but although I love the devil may care ending it doesn't seem to fit properly with the rest. Good job for writing something like this!
Pathetic Krypton chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Nice, angry voices are just my favorite.

Love, life as wronged you and I love how you're just spitting it back in their face.

Plus, your penname reminds me of Lush Rimbaud-Poppy Z. Brite's character. He was so cool, and so are you.
noclipgod25 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Hey Rozzy! Urrg, yea I've been getting some of my emails bumped back to me but strangely fanfic and fictionpress emails always get through. Here try this email it always seems to work:

And the review: Wow, this is amazing, near the end it starts to sound like shouting and twisted irony. I love it. Scream out at cultural asphyxiation!
Skeleton L. Crow chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Well, I liked the first two verses... leftist snobbery, ha!

(Bush is Time's man of the year, now what does that say...?)

Interesting.
gold against the soul chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
I love this. In places, the Richey James influence really shows. So many people are just scared to write anything like this, I'm glad someone else isn't afraid to be controversial. The title is great. This is going in my favorites. Thankyou.