Reviews for You Could Say Our Days Were Numbered
melody mama chapter 5 . 1/14/2005
Thanks for the update. I always look to see if you have updated. I love your comment before. So many kids and teens today hate reading about reality. I'm sure you have noticed the recent fad in fantasy and science fiction, but people never want to read about reality anymore, but unfrortunately you can't run from it. I love lealistic fiction. Keep writing.
melody mama chapter 4 . 12/28/2004
One of my good friends eats her waffles with peanut butter. I could never imagine eating them that way. Great update. And please let them find a way to get rid of him, but I know that in reality what Naye was thinking is true. Calling the cops and telling him to leave won't work. I love how you write both what she is thinking and what she really says.
melody mama chapter 3 . 12/23/2004
First, thank you for the dedication. It was an honor to be the first person to review your story. I love the reality of it. Unfortunately, so many single mothers are put into that exact situation all over America today. And again, I love your style of writing. I love getting into her mind. Its the best way to view the characters world. And thank you for the review.
Stories-have-souls chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Quite interesting, and very well written if you ask me.
melody mama chapter 2 . 12/22/2004
So true to an average day at high school. Oh and I love your word choice and the way you describe perfectly what is going through her head and the syntax you use to do so. Please update soon.
Sincada chapter 2 . 12/22/2004
I don't like seeing my name under my reviews so I'll make it fast. I DO accept anon. reviews, I forgot to change the option. Sorry...it'll be fixed soon.