Reviews for Pirate by Choice
dragon skale chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
This story is good you should keep writing it.
dragon skale chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
You should update.
Krystal Rock chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
I enjoy this story. Wish for you to update soon!
Boredom Inspired chapter 6 . 5/25/2010
Really cool story! I like it a lot. The way you write is easy to undersatnd and the plot is cute.

Chapter 3 was written is bold. Was that on purpose? It seemed out of place...

I dunno...the first chapter was kinda unbelivable. Funny, you bet! Believable, not so much. Somehow it seemed rushed, but I guess that's the point.

Anyways, you have a great sense of humor. Unlike other types of stories were everything is so serious, somehow you were able to make it fun! I read all six chapters, when I only thought I was still on the first one. Great writing. Hope you keep it up!

Boredom Inspireed
JustAnotherLibroLover chapter 6 . 3/23/2009
I wish you would update this story! It is so awesome! Really original, and just plain cool :P Please update it!
Katherine-the-greate chapter 5 . 7/2/2007
Please update soon!
Katherine-the-greate chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
Keep writing!
Mad-4-Manga chapter 6 . 5/23/2005
LOL! AWESOME! I hope you continue this no matter what! This is a great story and I love it! The dialogue flows very nicely and you don't rush it too much. I like it! Mirsha is a very quirky character, I'm always wondering what she'll do next!
Nicholas Muse chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
it would be a better read if you didn't tell us right away that Mirsha is being followed. You give it away in the first paragraph. It would have been better to dish things out little by little, like having her look over her shoulder but not say way

show us, don't tell, and lead us on
Nam Ghosthand chapter 6 . 5/18/2005
THANK YOU! You wonderful wonderful person! you put a new chapter up! Now! on to the Next! (please, and thank you!)
Nam Ghosthand chapter 5 . 5/10/2005
YAH! Theres another chapter up! Awesome tis ismy foavorite story here so far! keep it up!
clair-a-net chapter 5 . 5/10/2005
oh no whats going to happen next? Please up date. i like this story very much. good stuff clair_a_net
Nam Ghosthand chapter 4 . 5/8/2005
YAH! the next chapters up! WHHOHHO! keep it up this is may favorite story so far so please keep on writing! longer chapters appricitated!
Flying With Fish chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
T_T... your killing me. This is my favorite genre to read and its... NOT DONE!

I really like your writing style! I wish that the chapters were longer though... (thats just because i just want to read more of it!) If you don't update soon I will... do something really really bad. Like torch my computer... or something like that... (i.e. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!)
Islandbreeze chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
This is such a funny story, and very well written too! I love Mirsha and the pirates, and your style is very nice. "So basically you’re telling me we’ve now got a freaking legend on board?” Viro asked." so funny! update soon!