Reviews for Anyhting that doesn't kill you
The Psychopath Blonde chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Loved the poem.

It's just so sad how true it tends to be.

Because, seriously.

How do you know that the next test won't kill you?

Someone just told me that 'Anything that doesn't kill you will only make you stronger,' crap, and I was thinking, well, maybe I don't give a crap about how much stronger I get, I only want all the problems to stop! Plus, if the problems stopped, you wouldn't have to get stronger, would you? Because the only reason you would need to get stronger would be if something worse is about to happen, which might in turn make you stronger if it doesn't kill you.

So it's like an endless circle of pointlessness.

In summary, I agree with your point, and I think this is a great poem.

P.S. I guess I'll go check out the review marathon thing now.
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
i'm sure we all feel like this from time to time. thanks for sharing and keep writing!

p.s. God loves you and so do I!
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Know the feeling. Okay, just so you know, it is my summer goal to read and review everything you have written. Just so you wont be surprised when you see my name so many times in your in box. Lol. Anyway, love the poem.
logical-unreason chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
You suck.
hauntingtheliving chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
very beautiful..i can relate, that I can..youre a good poet keep up the good work

and also ty for the comments X3
in theory chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
I never liked that quote. You kinda write what I feel about it, except I didn't really know how to word it. I like it.
Liviania chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Very good poem...I've always thought that quote was annoying. You brought up good questions, very thoughtful.

P.S. Oh...I just read the line beneath it in your profile closer! _ I can be a ditz sometimes. What movie was it originally from, or do you no longer remember?
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
If it doesn't kill,

But, leaves scar tissue,—mark dark,

¿Shark attack; or, lark? —m—
fRoZeN tIgEr TeArS chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
o great job. my feelings on this kind of thing are so strong. and it pisses me off when ppl say otherwise ("Really the Weak Way?") yeah man...

good job

Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
How very truthful. I always thought that the saying was a little off, I can't see how being stronger would make you happy at all.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
thats so true! so much truth in that
gnimrodd chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
oh, i want to say beautiful but that just doesn't seem to fit... hmm.. well it's very mysterious.. i think.. heh.. well anyway.. i liked how you based it on a saying.. lovely

poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
This is powerful and just gorgouse. - You'll always amaze me won't you ? Happy holidays.

~ Noelle ~
LegendaryPunk29 chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Mah favorite poet in whole world! Howya doing? hey, thanx for da review on Perfect Christmas. Ur reviews r mah Xmas gift! Thank u so much, and I luv u~~ (hehe) Neway, nice work here again, I mean dou eva write ne poems that are less than "good?" (lol) Thats all Ive gotta say, hehehe
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
i can totally relate...i feel like this so often...well written!