Reviews for My wish for escape
lymli chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
it's sad, maybe feel lonely is so, and makes me think about winter.
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
My Dear Simple Plan 13: You must post, soon, so I can post back in return. I leave in a few weeks for Boston, then England. Let's see what the change in scenery brings out. m.

¿What is the wound that hurts red heart so sharp?

¿Is it mind's fallacy that love can lose?

¿Or the illusion temporary that,

We can possess clear soul another has?

My mistress could not sing or play the harp,

Yet still I longed to kiss and hold her close,

So one day 'cross life's fence I threw my hat,

'Til each other we made look like an ass;

O,—I suppose there's no moral cuts sharp,

Through all the ideas of love we pose,

Perhaps it's just best to sit down and chat,

Letting time and talk draw out a fine lass;

So, let's not argue and on this carp,

For mind cannot detail what heart once chose,

Despite suffering from our childish brat,

We should be thankful and not thoughtless crass;

For time all cherished memories does warp,

Even the shape of our loved one's fine nose,

Changes without having to drink a vat,

Or, listening to a well played jazz bass.
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
I think this is fine as it is. It wouldnt hurt to add more, but its not needed. I wish it would get cold here, but no0o0o. sorry. Really good! ::*hugs poem*::
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Interesting. Creates a physiscal situation and then portrays your emotion as even more devestating, but in a way the same feeling as the situation. wow that's complicated. but i think after typing it all out i get it...
Kusje chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
i loved it but when i read the last verse it seemed like a cliffhanger? but it's an awesome poem. great job.
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
i feel like this sometimes, but they if you didn't have the bad you woudl never fully understand the good times.
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
i like it too (the piece, not the experience, though it would be one to talk about if it ever happened) nice work 0)
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
thats amazing. keep on writing and never stop.
gnimrodd chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
oh, very very nice job with this one... i get the sense you're talking about more then just the current weather...

-gnimrodd
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
I do not deserve I do not deserve ! ;-; Y-you added me to your authors lists. ;o; Thats a dream come true. -

_ Oh god this was awesome.

~ Noelle ~
daphnegray78 chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Wow. This is just... awesome. I realy like the last stanza. Great work!

~Daphne~
NP user chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
wow, for some reason i find this poem powerful. hm...i like it! fabulous work!

~Nicole
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
really liked it tho it seems unfinished...complete it!
LegendaryPunk29 chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Hey hey hey! Ho Ho Ho! (not whore whore whore), lol. Came here to spread some holiday cheers to you! But before I start, can I just say something...YOU ARE NUTS!(lol) look at da number of poems you have! Damn girl, in good old days, I actually ahd more poems than you! But now, you have like teice as much as I do~ damn, well, I surrender, I'm not gonna compete with you anymore, you are just too good for me (lol) I mean you write one of most amazin poems, and you write this much...I think I'm allowed to say...you are next Robert Frost! (he's mah favorite poet) You are just TOO good girl, keep up your work! Anyway, about this poem, as usual, I can only describe it in one word...A-MAZING, just like that new m&m commercial you know? (lol) Nice work here, I like how you separated into stanzas and has an absolutely amazing flow. I say this ova and ova again, but just keep writing! cuz you are da future of American poems and da follower of great American poets! You will be in English textbook some days soon!(lol) Keep writing, with much love! P-P-P Peace OuT!
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
hey! it's been forever and im so sry i havent kept up with ur poems! i read them all i swear! i just havent reviewed cuz my comp had a virus but it's all better now! _ anyway...aww! so sad. i like the images! good job!