Reviews for The Last Train
Tiana chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
Hi this is amazing you a very good writier, my best friend is jewish and i feel totally terrible hopw can the human race be so inhumane!I have all of the anne frank books the diarie in all series animation movie and black and white movie, your right we don't know anything that happend after that. I've actully visited Belsen and archwitch you see i live in belguim, the wost places ever, you could stil feel the cold linger ther eeven though the sun was shining.

anyway enough chitchat bye bye
LeavingNow chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
I think that it's really cool that you are writing about this experience. You're right- no one really knows what happened to Anne Frank after she left her diary. But I hear about the Holocaust in school, and in books, and I can't even BEGIN to imagine the terror Jews went through. I think you should add some more imagery, even if it's gruesome. Give your readers the full picture- the lines and lines of people, the welts upon their souls, the hatred. I really enjoyed reading your story! It's FABULOUS!
Young King101 chapter 3 . 1/14/2005
Quite brief, I'll never get over how inhumane we can be at times, and racists feel justified! To the next chapie!

*Pega-Gryph.
Lady Meriadoc chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
Short, but again, very poignant and sad. You've captured the emotions very well.
Angel Jenna chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
This was another good chapter. A bit shorter than the others but still good. I can understand how horrible it must have been for them. Update soon!
Zelrawr chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
Ack- that was a short chapter, and hardly anything happened... Did you try to make it suspenseful on purpose? Well, it worked! :P
Young King101 chapter 2 . 12/27/2004
This is deep dog, very deep, keep up the good wok!

Huey P. FlyingAce.
Young King101 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Whoa, this joint sounds powerful, I'ne never ead anything about the Holocaust , but I've always held the Jews in the highest regard, bein the chilin of Israel and all that back in the old country. This is a good chapter man, I await the the next chapter.

* .
aims80 chapter 2 . 12/25/2004
Keep up the good work.
Angel Jenna chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
This was a really good chapter. Strong and sad at the same time. Good job. Update soon!
Zelrawr chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
Oh- this story is wonderful! :) Yes, those things could've happened to them. I feel sorry for all those people that had to go through that back then. Update as soon as you have time. Oh- and happy holidays!
Mina Carlisle chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
I thought this was a very good prediction of what happened to them. It's relistic and brutal, so shocking that someone could actually do that. Good job.
Scottishhighroad chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
This is a great story of Anne Frank's emotions after being deported. I am a Holocaust nut and i cant wait to read more!
Angel Jenna chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
This seems like it is going to be a really good story. Im glad that someone is finally following Anne into the camp instead of stopping when they are discovered. Good chapter. Update soon!
Mina Carlisle chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Very good, a story about Anne Frank. This will be good, I know it, and I'll keep checking back. Though one mistake, Auschwitz-Birkenu, it's hyphenated. But I doubt anyone other than me would notice that, it's such a minor thing that it's really stupid of me to even mention it. Good job, update!