Reviews for Puff the tragic dragon
AzzaDee98 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Im not entirely sure it was meant to be a humerous piece but it gave me a laugh none the less. nice 1
lil-lee chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
lol omg this was so funy! quite amusing, made me smile thanx!
Cesca Marie chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
interesting. very creative i must say :)
write thing chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
brilliant, funny, its a classic
S.M.C.L. Rodriguez chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
LMAO! This was great! Maybe you ARE a

total nutcase! J/K! You know that,right?

Anywho, this is great and people on those

prevent kids from taking drugs clubs should

use this poem all the time!
Kasei Tomodatchi chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Oh my gosh! HAHA! _ That's a really funny way of expressing how bad drugs are and be laid back about it. Maybe you should send it to the guy who wrote the song. He might send it in to those ppl who come to schools and talk about how bad drugs are for you. If he's still alive that is. Who knows? You might become righ and famous! .
Mel C chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
uh...sometimes i wonder if u have TOO much time on ur hands. um...i'm not sure if ur brilliant writer...or a total nutcase. jkjk
empty account chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
All the people who thought this funny are very immature. The message here is very important, Drugs are NOT the way to go. I wasn't sure about this poem at first but the end tied it all together. Very nice poem and well purveyed message.
vic romeo chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Andy: Ok, kinda cute, kinda stupid, I like it!
sinister velvet chapter 1 . 10/29/2001
I totaly agree with that; both the fun as the bad part of drugs.
Ragdoll chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
hey! when i started reading this i thought it was pretty funny... then i got near the end and it was still a lil funny but it did make me realise a lil bit how drugs can be a downward spiral... good poem...but my friend says her pal knows the first and second verse.. is it all original?
Ellerfru chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
all right! understood your message.
Xavier chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
(nods) very true, very true...
Jezchan chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
LOL. In a way funny. In another a good way to scare little kids into never doing drugs.
guitar riff girl chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
Ha! Funny. In all the stuff I have read, this has got to be the most creative thing ever! A druggy dragon. silly